Author Topic: What inprovements are you looking for?  (Read 10012 times)

emmerdale

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.4 EX 2013
Re: What inprovements are you looking for?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2015, 04:02:20 PM »
I'm with you on that

guest5211

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2015, 03:11:03 AM »
HIDS

But looking through the specs on the Honda website, it seems that the new Jazz still has halogens.  :o

So unless you have the hands and dexterity of a 12 year old, it'll be a trip to the dealers or possibly Halfords to replace bulbs.

guest5211

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2015, 03:17:38 AM »
Honda UK to adopt Japanese prices for Jazz/Fit - simple.
1.3l CVT Y !.3m = £6.7k,
hybrid Y 1.7m  = £8.8k
I hope you realise that JDM and UKDM specs are completely different, which is reflected in the price.

guest1513

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2015, 09:16:26 AM »
I'd imagine there are minor differences.  A few gadgets more or less, probably more trim options in JDM,  with engine size and DSG-style gearbox options.

guest5211

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2015, 01:40:34 PM »
There are some major differences between JDM and UKDM, type approval for one, undersealing and rust-proofing for another.  Not to mention suspension and ECU mapping differences.

We'd all like cheaper cars sure but anybody suggesting that UKDM cars should be as cheap as JDM is being a bit naive.

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2015, 09:27:18 PM »
HIDS

But looking through the specs on the Honda website, it seems that the new Jazz still has halogens.  :o

So unless you have the hands and dexterity of a 12 year old, it'll be a trip to the dealers or possibly Halfords to replace bulbs.

some cars have LED headlights now,  but I haven't had a problem replacing halogen bulbs on my wifes GE,  they are accessible from engine bay with bonnet open, and I don't have the hands of a 12 year old - they are much easier to replace than on a GD.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

guest5211

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2015, 10:02:15 PM »

some cars have LED headlights now, 
But the new Jazz doesn't.

Tags: