Author Topic: Help with valuation please  (Read 571 times)

JamtartJazzman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2016 Honda Jazz XE Navi
Help with valuation please
« on: September 05, 2020, 03:35:30 PM »
Good day all

Thanks to all for help re my daughter buying a Jazz.  She bought one! I'm now thinking of one for myself.  Actually mainly my wife, as she now needs an auto.  I'll stick with motor cycles! 8)

An  11 reg 1.4 ES has popped up. It has 75k miles and seems in excellent nick. FSH and no dents or scratches.  Previous owner in her 80s, garaged it every night.  Now owned by her son who is selling it. So a pretty typical Jazz history!

I have little idea of values.  My daughters was much older and far from immaculate! 

All and any positive suggestions welcome!  Thanks

trebor1652

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 64.7 mpg
  • My Honda: Crosstar Crystal Red Two Tone
Re: Help with valuation please
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 03:43:03 PM »
Have a look on Auto trader there are normally lots of Jazz's so you should be able to find one with similar spec and mileage to help you guage a fair price.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

olduser1

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX 2015 CVT Elite Pack
Re: Help with valuation please
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 05:41:48 PM »
With older vehicles its all about condition, are the tyres a ake you heard of , does the car smell, drive it yourself over familair roads. Check for spare whell jack + tools under the boot lip carpet.
There are 000's out there however since covid used Jazz auto's have become a strong seller .
Pop the reg number into confused.com.
Buying privately you can gently push the seller once you have check MOT History & HPi Experian checked for loans cat S N etc
Good Luck

Tags: