Author Topic: Black Amethyst Pearl  (Read 5376 times)

asd

Black Amethyst Pearl
« on: June 26, 2007, 12:14:16 PM »
I have never seen the Jazz in this colour!

Has anyone??? Better still does anyone actually own one in this colour?!

guest174

• Topic Starter
Re: Black Amethyst Pearl
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 12:00:56 PM »
I own one  :)

I have a Jazz 1.4LS CVT (2007) with the Black Amethyst Pearl color.
I orginaly ordered a Nighthawk Black Pearl back in october 2006, but that car was 5 month delayed in to Norway. But as my luck had it they had a Black Amethyst Pearl just arrived in to Norway in January 2007. First I was a little sceptic to the color, but thought it was the best option of the other choices of color that they had: Blue (dull color), Silver (also a dull color), white (gets dirty too fast), red (trouble with paint over some years) and yellow (that could be cool too).

When the car arrived at the dealer in early february this year and I got the first glimps of it throug the window (shop was closed) I was joyed by the color.
The following week they prepared my car and put on some garnish like front, rear and side spoiler and a wing in the back. And they also put on a pair of foglights. Nice!
Here is a picture from the shop:

And here is a picture of the car in the sunshine:

When there is low or little light the car looks almost black:

More pictures on http://gallery.irctos.org/div/Jazz/. Comments in Norwegian only at this time.

gorilla

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 03:27:44 PM »
[quote:2z7scyxm]….red (trouble with paint over some years).[/quote]

Yep, can red fade very easily.

I like your colour, almost reminds me the colour you used to get on Rover MGF’s.

guest238

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 09:17:23 PM »
[quote:2du1kbf3]white (gets dirty too fast),[/quote]

They do the Jazz in white in Norway?  

guest174

• Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 01:25:00 AM »
Yes, we got the Jazz in 12 basic colors:
Nighthawk Black Pearl
Vivid Blue Pearl
Sirius Blue Metallic
Chiffon Green Metallic (realy ugly color)
Taffeta White
Storm Silver Metallic
Sparkle Gray Pearl
Alabaster Silver Metallic
Milano Red
Black Amethyst Pearl (the nicest one)
Helios Yellow Pearl
Blaze Orange Metallic

There are also other color options, but they would take about 1-2 month longer to get and cost a lot more…
You can not get all those color right away, some of them you have to wait a few month before they arrive in to the country. But at most it will take 4 month for the basic colors.

guest238

• Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 10:42:09 AM »
I’m sure we used to get white here too, only for 2002 models before it was deleted.

I’m sure back in early 2002,What Car? magazine ran a group test with a white Jazz SE Sport on a 51-reg.

guest436

• Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 12:56:02 PM »
We can get all those colours bar Taffeta White. I agree, Chiffon Green is abit grim, but did you ever get Macha Cream? Nasty.

The thing is, the Jazz has some nice shades…the new Civic colours are very boring…out of the one’s available, only black and silver suit the car.

juicyjazz

• Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 11:33:33 AM »
I love this colour although once I saw the Blaze Orange I had to have that colour instead!

guest229

• Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 12:08:08 PM »
Bought my Jazz last month I am very pleased with this colour, In the sun there is a distinct red hue about it whilst in low light it appears deep black. Like all dark colours it shows atmospheric dirt fallout quite noticeably a problem prevalent around here ( West Midlands),that apart I would go for this colour again.

Tags: