Author Topic: New Jazz  (Read 1995 times)

guest3423

New Jazz
« on: September 20, 2012, 08:59:56 PM »
We just bought a Jazz this week, it's our first Honda...

My wife is going to be taking her automatic licence test in a couple months and I wanted to get something we could both drive, and then when she passes it will be hers to drive.  After just driving it a few miles a part of me is hoping I would get to drive it longer than a couple of months!  My only gripe with the car is the i-Shift which when changing to a higher gear is frustrating when accelerating well; its no so much of an issue if accelerating more gently, or if using the paddles.  I think if I could have got an automatic at the same price and time I would have.  Over all though very impressed by the car, and being a serial car changer I am hoping this will stay in the family for many years to come!

guest3418

• Topic Starter
Re: New Jazz
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 06:26:59 PM »
I think the behaviour of the i-shift (actually all robotic manual transmissions, the i-shift is not a true automatic) is why Honda went back to a CVT in later models.
Personally I despise robotic manual transmissions, they never do what you want. I prefer CVT's the most followed by DCT's and lastly 'conventional' automatic boxes.

Verstuurd van mijn Xoom met Tapatalk

Tags:

anything