Author Topic: HELP - Need Boot Dimensions  (Read 4209 times)

katiekoo

HELP - Need Boot Dimensions
« on: April 26, 2010, 04:52:54 PM »
Hi all, have just introduced myself (in the wrong place to begin with!  :()  I get my new ES 1.4 I-Shift next week... CAN'T WAIT!!  ;D

I am in need of some help, what I need to know is the dimensions of the boot in the new Jazz so that I can order a boot liner to stop my dogs getting my new car all mucky!  ::)

Can anyone help?  All I can find on line is the cubic capacity which, as huge as it is, doesn't solve my dilemma!  If someone could measure their boot, width and depth for me I'd be ever so grateful.   :-[

katiekoo

• Topic Starter
Re: HELP - Need Boot Dimensions
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 06:14:04 PM »
Well, as no one replied I managed to get the friendly salesman to measure the boot for me...  :'(

JazzyB

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2007 Jazz 1.4 Sport Manual (Japanese built)
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 06:48:41 PM »
Sorry but I have an old shape Jazz so I couldn't help you.

But there are plenty of new shape Jazz owners on this website, pity none of them could be bothered to help you!

guest1262

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 09:12:07 PM »
There are Boot Liners, Jazz 2008 - on, on eBay.

guest1386

• Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 12:57:43 PM »
Hi Katiekoo

I am considering a Jazz for our next car (not mine and yours obviously i mean me and the wife!! :-[), but i also am struggling to find boot dimensions. can you post the ones you were given here please?

Thanks

jontyg

DV

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: [/URL]
  • My Honda: 2013 Honda Jazz EX CVT
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 02:19:02 PM »
I`ve a GD Jazz, so mine different but I bought a boot liner in Halfords the Canon brand one (very thick, proper quality). There are 2 sizes, I bought the smaller one and there are the lines around to cut it to the right shape. It cost me £20 last year.

Tags:

anything