Author Topic: Official pictures of the 2015 Honda Jazz  (Read 26704 times)

tonytan

• Approved Member
Re: Official pictures of the 2015 Honda Jazz
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2015, 10:02:16 PM »
Read an article in a motor trade magazine that the new Jazz to be sold in UK will be made in Japan and no longer in UK.
If that is true hopefully the quality and reliability will mirror that of the 1st generation GD Jazz.
Just hope the prices will be competitive against its rivals and I cannot think of any other new vehicle in that segment that is presently sold in the UK that is made in Japan unless somebody can confirm the new Mazda 2 is also made in Japan?

monkeydave

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 68 Plate Jazz S White Orchid Pearl
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2015, 10:31:16 PM »
i'm glad it is japan instead of mexico but i would have preferred swindon

olduser1

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX 2015 CVT Elite Pack
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2015, 04:04:50 PM »
Mexican planet uses their labour rates for shipping Fits into USA, Jazz/Fit also being built in China....
Agree with should have been Swindon - now Civic for UK & EU

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2015, 10:29:30 PM »
Read an article in a motor trade magazine that the new Jazz to be sold in UK will be made in Japan and no longer in UK.
If that is true hopefully the quality and reliability will mirror that of the 1st generation GD Jazz.

GE Jazz 2008 onwards is actually more reliable than GD Jazz - doesn't have gearbox problems for a start.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Kenneve

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2023 Jazz Advance e-HEV, Red
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2015, 05:21:31 PM »
Hi Guys

With a lot of us waiting with perhaps baited breath for the 2015 Jazz, I thought I would share the following with you.
I have today just received an e-mail from Honda purporting to describe the 'New' Jazz.
On checking out the details, I find it is NOT the 'New' Jazz at all, but a revised  advert for the existing models.
Moreover the all the reviews listed, relate to the 2008 models which of course were not even the same as the current models.
Come on Honda, get your act together!!!

Tags: news jazz