Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Going up a size ??
« Last post by Beanbag on Today at 11:14:20 AM »
Thanks All,
Does not seem to be any downside. At my age spirited driving is a mere memory, so handling not a problem and may well be improved.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: New Head Unit/Infotainment
« Last post by jazzyb88 on Today at 11:11:29 AM »
Just two questions I had before installing it, where did you route the two additional USB ports to? Did you just bring them out by the footwell or cut a notch into the existing USB + 12v ports and bring it out there?

Do you know if the factory USB port by the 12v will support connecting your phone for Carplay / AA if you wire it into the HU using the included adaptor?

I've watched a few install videos and having previously done a sound system upgrade + change HU on another car, I have most of the tools to hand.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Battery fan loud at speed over 60 km/h
« Last post by bearer on Today at 11:01:34 AM »
Thank you for checking. It seems that the fan works fine. I noticed that how much the fan sound is heard strongly depends on the driver and passenger seat settings. In some settings the sound is more or less pronounced. I did not find anything in the air outlet. The fan speed increases with speed, when driving up to 50-60 kmh it is basically inaudible.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Bonnet sensor
« Last post by GBH on Today at 07:27:12 AM »
Glad you got it sorted. Would not have thought to look at the other end of the car.

I suppose that is the price you pay to cover the cost of the expensive tools that are necessary these days. It is this that is putting me off getting an EV. One of my sons has a fairly new (to me) Volvo that has stop/start and what looks like an iPad in the centre of the dash which includes all-round cameras for parking. It recently cost him over £700 for the dealer to supply and fit two new batteries!  His car isn't even a hybrid - just a diesel with stop/start. He probably could have bought two batteries from Halfords for a fraction of the price but he didn't know if they needed matching to the car or not as there was no clear answer to say if it was needed. At least he got a 12 month guarantee with them so if there is a problem the garage will replace them FOC.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by madasafish on Today at 06:30:48 AM »
Years ago the car life expectancy was 10 years, after that rust got it

I'm amazed that 8G 2006 Civics are still selling and from the pictures are still in very good condition and they are 18 years old
We have a 2003 Toyota Yaris D4D which we bought in 2005 and is still going strong. (I do treat the underneath  every 2-3 years to prevent rust)
Our 2012 Honda Jazz CVT ditto. (Very reliable: only fault corroded heat shield)
Hybrid / Re: Hybrid Jazz Oil Change
« Last post by Paramonte on May 14, 2024, 11:30:30 PM »
Sorry to ask
Any video explaining how to change motor oil in a Jazz Hybrid 2024?
Thank You
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Going up a size ??
« Last post by olduser1 on May 14, 2024, 11:15:58 PM »
Tyre sizes are on the label on your Jazz for Tues pressures , if your thinking of going off those factory sizes it's your choice and  need to check with current insurers.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by Cobb2 on May 14, 2024, 10:07:04 PM »
From my experience car salesmen can often  change quite often in a dealership but aftersales and servicing  staff can be much more permanent. That has certainly been my experience with the dealership that Ninanina has already mentioned and as I have said before sometime earlier in a thread they have given me excellent support over many years.
Honda & Other Honda Models / Re: Discounts on e:Ny1
« Last post by Jayt43 on May 14, 2024, 09:00:08 PM »
I would say take a look at how low slung the battery pack on this thing is...

Clearly it's an adaptation of the HR-V and suffers in this respect because of it. Ground clearance is worse than a normal Jazz and it's an SUV!

Ground Clearance - Non load (mm): 135
Ground Clearance - with Full Load (mm): 111.3

Jazz is 136.0 and 146 (for the Crosstar).

Normal HR-V is: 188 unladen and 149 with a full load!
Honda & Other Honda Models / Re: Discounts on e:Ny1
« Last post by equaliser on May 14, 2024, 08:38:03 PM »
It doesn't get very good reviews and I read somewhere that it's not a 'real' Honda but a Chinese clone model with Honda badges
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10