Author Topic: Seen my next vehicle.  (Read 1202 times)

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Seen my next vehicle.
« on: July 18, 2017, 10:26:36 AM »
I was in the main shopping centre this morning and I saw my next set of wheels. I am going EV, despite my criticisms.
The one I was looking at was a single seater - but it does have a basket in front for my messages and I can order a plastic tonneau for inclement weather. I will decline the solid "run flat" tyres and go instead for the pneumatic grey wall variety.
I thought something along this line.
http://romamedical.co.uk/product/shoprider-cadiz/
Ideal for the aging gent around town.

JohnAlways

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.2i-VTEC S (AC) 2013
Re: Seen my next vehicle.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 11:04:46 AM »
Do you have to get different tyre profiles if you go from the Plastic alloy rims to steel rims? Just thinking about the rolling circumference. It must be a bit like the submersible James Bond car as I see it has "8. Adjustable angle tiller with delta handle". Obviously state of the art but I think peanuts would fall through the mesh on the front carrier. Yes the birds would be after you but mostly pigeons.

No offence intended just trying to lighten up a boring office morning.  ;D

Jocko

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 11:24:57 AM »
It's seagulls here. I took a bag of shopping out of the car, got back in to reverse into the garage and a gull was into the bag! I had to dive out and rescue my groceries.
Not sure what wheels to go for. It is available in black and wine, but I have always likes Mitsubishi's wine I think I'd go for that. Plus black is difficult to keep clean. I don't want to spend all my time washing it.
Boring morning retired!

richardfrost

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Black 2005 1.4 SE RIP
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 05:32:43 PM »
I have always likes Mitsubishi's wine
A fine bouquet from the South side of the factory, where prevailing winds from the sea add a salty freshness to the taste.

Tags: