Author Topic: Any competent Honda servicing in North London?  (Read 3598 times)

guest1428

Any competent Honda servicing in North London?
« on: June 07, 2010, 08:13:54 AM »
I’ve used both the Enfield and Colindale Honda servicing and they both seem incompetent:

Colindale rang me to say my car was ready after a service. I arrived 1hr 30mins later and had to wait over an hour as it wasn’t. Made me wait another 45mins while they washed it, but it came out dirtier than when I took it in. They also overfilled the car with oil. This was on the top £400+ service BTW.

Enfield lost my car and told me it wasn’t with them, they eventually found it in their car park after a manual search... They are very polite, but unhelpful. I was recently told they cant look at a problem unless there is a fault code, which seems ludicrous to me.

Enfield also wont let you talk to engineers and its generally very difficult to contact servicing on the phone. Several times I have been told the staff in the servicing department are busy and they will ring me back, but they don’t. Twice I waited over 24hrs just to see if they eventually would, but they didn’t. You just have to keep ringing over and over until eventually someone is near a phone and not busy.

Anyone tried the St.Albans Honda?

Tags:

anything