Author Topic: 2010 Jazz- SatNav / Radio- Blank Screen and no functions except volume....  (Read 4328 times)

guest7117

Hi all
I have inherited the company pool car for a couple of weeks. Its a 2010 Honda Jazz with I believe the large touchscreen Sat Nav option. There are no owners manuals in the car.

The screen is totally dead and the only buttons that work are the volume and eject buttons. The volume button on the steering wheel works; but that is it.

Therefore I have no radio (it is tuned to some static) or bluetooth connection or Sat Nav. Now I can put a CD in and play that and change the volume; but no choice to change tracks.

Its not a big problem; and as some bits (CD and volume work) I presume it is a general fault and not a fuse issue...but any suggestions welcome!

guest1372

• Topic Starter
Re: 2010 Jazz- SatNav / Radio- Blank Screen and no functions except volume....
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 01:00:10 PM »
I think you are right, if it were a fuse issue then there would no CD power either.  There should be 3 power feeds; #1 Ignition switched primary, #2 Permanent memory trickle power, #3 Backlight / illumination power.

If it were your car then pulling the unit and checking the connectors may pay off but it looks like you need to dig out some old CDs.
--
TG

Tags: