Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I wonder if, down the line, Honda will pull out of the UK market like Mitsubishi.

It's been talked about for years - not just the UK, it's even more of a marginal brand in the rest of Europe.
Puzzled as to why no consideration given to using the 5V USB power socket in the front dashboard?
So much simpler
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Spare wheel foam insert
« Last post by aphybrid on Today at 08:51:20 PM »
Had one the attached for sale for ages on here - gave to user elsewhere - you can get part number from pic if needed
well the line won't be very long!!!!
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Another spare wheel thread!
« Last post by aphybrid on Today at 08:48:07 PM »
if anyone wants spare retaining bolt can be had for postage - see attached
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Rust
« Last post by TnTkr on Today at 08:21:13 PM »
Disappointed and also surprised to find rust in the front doors of my Jazz after only four years of use. Exactly same place in both sides. I'd like to know if it started from the surface or from inside.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by coldstart on Today at 08:20:49 PM »
For some reason I’m still tempted by the Jazz
so does anyone know if there are any changes to a brand new 2024 version?

It is a great car! (imho a far smoother ride than a Yaris)

Considering the new requirements dictated by the EU regarding "safety" assistants I think you will be far better of with a 2023 MY24 Jazz than an actual 2024 model (MY25 in Honda-speak) where the infamous "Intelligent Speed Assistant" is nagging you endlessly  >:(

This "feature" (based on speed sign recognition) - as well as it might be intended - simply doesn't work reliably enough and therefore unfortunately was turned by 2024-regulations into a PITA as it cannot be as easily disabled as on the 2023 Advance (if at all).
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Handbook update.
« Last post by hollydog on Today at 08:08:57 PM »
I got the little red 'number one'   notification ,which when pressed  gave the option of the update. 

Forewarned by this thread I just pressed the 'decline' button. :P  ;D

I have never used the built in version anyway. And never likely to. ( I got a printed version which I carry in the car. )

I mostly use the on- line  pdf version which has more information and is searchable.  I will make sure I have downloaded the latest version of this in case there are any significant changes.  Its time I read it again anyway.   I can then claim the things I never knew , or already forgotten ,must be  new updates.  ;D

Why I don't have decline option? That red dot keeps bothering.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by ahavoja on Today at 07:34:55 PM »
I have re-booked my test drive but the test will be in one registered in 2023 (Advance) so does anyone know if there are any changes to a brand new 2024 version?

When I was considering to buy my Jazz in 2023, a new model had just arrived to my local dealer from the factory and the dealer said it is the new 2024 model. So I had a chance to compare both 2023 and 2024 Crosstars in store in person. I remember the 2024 had at least these changes:
- Able to tow a trailer up to 500 kg, if you get the optional tow bar fitted.
- More horsepower in engine, at least on paper, but not sure is it also in practice.
- Borderless rear view mirror, without the plastic border around it.
- The front headrests don't have a button to adjust their tilting. The older models had these buttons. In the 2024 model the headrest angle is fixed, and only its height can be adjusted.
- The screen brightness adjustment button was removed from the dashboard and the adjustment is done with the scroll wheel on the steering wheel instead.
- Some changes to the available color options. White is not available in 2024 model, and the closest is "premium sunlight white pear", which to me looks slightly more silver instead of pure white.
- Front grille design is updated.
- Alloy wheels of Crosstar have a darker shade on the portions that were silver before.
- A silver colored part inside the headlights was changed to black color.
- Some changes to the dashboard and seat colors and materials.

Most of these changes are quite unnecessary, just to make it look cooler. But for me the ability to tow a trailer was the most welcome change. It means I just need to rent a trailer, if my stuff doesn't fit in the Jazz, and don't need to rent a van.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Another spare wheel thread!
« Last post by stevieboyyyy on Today at 07:11:32 PM »
Can confirm that the 185/55 R16 spare will fit in the wheel well of a 2012 Jazz.

Spare and a locking nut ordered from an online supplier.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10