Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz Crosstar, raise suspension?
« Last post by ahavoja on Today at 05:12:34 AM »
Indeed it would be nice to have even more ground clearance in Crosstar. In theory it should be possible to change to longer springs, or stiffer springs, or put some spring spacers to lengthen the existing springs, but I have no experience about this in practice.

The ground clearance of Crosstar is only about 1 cm higher than the other Jazzes, I measured it once at my local dealer. I think this 1 cm comes from the Crosstar's tyres that are 17 mm larger in diameter than the tyres of the other models. So it could be that Crosstar probably has the same suspension as the other Jazzes. In the specs it says that Crosstar is 3 cm taller than the other Jazz models, so the missing 2 cm must then come from somewhere else, maybe from the roof rails.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: MPG for those interested
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 03:50:20 AM »
There are numerous tracker blockers

I run Privacy Badger and uBlock Origin on all my devices
Site Help & Feedback / Re: Site performance issue
« Last post by HertsHonda on Today at 01:51:40 AM »
01:40 28/04/2024
Just messed with some FireFox Privacy and Security settings (trying to avoid FB Cookies) and ClubJazz appears!! Was off 30 mins ago. Been "OFF" for a day or so, having come back earlier this week- very strange
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Scratched Infotainment Screen
« Last post by Worthingmike on April 27, 2024, 09:42:03 PM »
Just buy a screen protector for a tablet. That's what I did. They are hard plastic and are easy to cut to shape with sharp scissors. Mine has been on for nearly three years. The screen works with no problem.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz Crosstar, raise suspension?
« Last post by coldstart on April 27, 2024, 08:09:32 PM »
I'm with @Whiteshark on this one:

If you absolutely need more ground clearance: Why buy a Jazz?
(it might prove to be more expensive to modify an initially unsuited car to your special needs than buy the "right" car in the first place)

puzzled greetings
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by coldstart on April 27, 2024, 08:01:27 PM »
Of course i can only comment about my local toyota dealer who my wife has used for over twenty years . Buying both new and used cars and for servicing and MOTs . It is family owned and has 3 toyota garages and a lexus one in the group. And while you  pay more than a good local independent you have the peace of mind and also toyota parts. You dont have to take any car to a franchised dealer to have any service -we are fortunate to have good ones for honda toyota suzuki and kia in our area with many happy customers

A good dealership - regardless of brand - is worth every penny!
« Last post by Lincolnshire Rambler on April 27, 2024, 07:49:57 PM »
Of course i can only comment about my local toyota dealer who my wife has used for over twenty years . Buying both new and used cars and for servicing and MOTs . It is family owned and has 3 toyota garages and a lexus one in the group. And while you  pay more than a good local independent you have the peace of mind and also toyota parts. You dont have to take any car to a franchised dealer to have any service -we are fortunate to have good ones for honda toyota suzuki and kia in our area with many happy customers
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: MPG for those interested
« Last post by coldstart on April 27, 2024, 07:42:35 PM »
Just looked at spirit website, too much trackers involved.

[sorry - off-topic!]

Thank you for your reply!

Believe me, I'm bordering "paranoid" regarding online trackers!

On www.spritmonitor.de I see only the infamous googletagmanager (where as on clubjazz.org there are at least addthis.com and the paramount googlesyndication.com sites)

so, I do not quite follow your concerns, since you are a member of this forum and prefer to avoid spritmonitor.de

Have you yet considered something like NoScript/? - It would give you back some choice about what your browser loads.

If you are of the more "adventorous" type and don't mind to do some bit-wrestling, Pi-hole might be an option for you. Trust me: There is more...  :D

Take care!

Addendum: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AddThis
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Google Assistant No Dictation (Bluetooth)
« Last post by coldstart on April 27, 2024, 07:28:52 PM »
Maybe your car is smarter than you think and helps you actively to keep your attention to the road.
« Last post by Whiteshark on April 27, 2024, 07:27:46 PM »
Hi Richard, not trying to confuse. Toyota Lexus and  Honda all used TWG services for their extended warranties. They are a Warranty Insurance provider. It appears Toyota are now doing it in house and an article I had read referred to the previous system.
As a long term Lexus and Honda owner I am a fan of both brands and not had a problem with either. Both their forums present owners who have had problems , which often relates back to the Dealer. That is essentially the point I am making.
It is possible to negotiate a cheaper service after 10 years and out of warranty. I am pleased it all works for you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
anything