Author Topic: Hands Free Kit for 2013 Si  (Read 1085 times)

co-pilot

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: 2013 Jazz Si
Hands Free Kit for 2013 Si
« on: January 18, 2019, 12:46:20 PM »
Hello, I am new to this forum so hope my query has not been covered before. It is this, can anyone recommend a good hands free kit for this vehicle which is easy to fit and will be wired into the car system?

Advice on where to mount the control would be most welcome as there seems to be no obvious place. The principal use will be for phone calls, good voice recognition and control essential. ( phone is a Moto G6 play).

I do most of my own fitting of this sort of thing but the Jazz seems difficult to fathom? Where would I get a wiring adaptor?

Many thanks

Adrian

stesjazz

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2013 jazz 1.4ex azure blue
Re: Hands Free Kit for 2013 Si
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 08:59:36 AM »
my 2013 ex has bluetooth and i connect through that wirelessly, doesnt the si have bluetooth????

d2d4j

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz SI 5 Dr
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 09:58:26 AM »
Hi

No the si does not have Bluetooth built into the standard headunit

I bought a parrot and fixing kit (well paid someone to fit at Honda garage), so it worked through the headunit and worked lovely

Since then, I changed the headunit myself so parrot not needed anymore, but I reused the parrot mic on our xtrons 2 din headunit

So may sell the parrot and fixing kit (still have original box) but not sure over price

Many thanks

John

co-pilot

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: 2013 Jazz Si
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 11:51:54 AM »
Thank you for the replies re the hands free kit and apologies for not responding sooner, we have had some serious problems to deal with since I wrote the original post.

In the end and simply because I did not have the time to do anything else, I bought a smart phone universal holder from Halfords, used with a Moto G6 on speaker mode with voice recognition it works reasonably well.

Co-pilot

Tags:

anything