Author Topic: 2007 Jazz DSI SE - Isofix top tether question  (Read 9272 times)

guest4639

2007 Jazz DSI SE - Isofix top tether question
« on: May 15, 2014, 08:10:31 PM »
Hi,

I am looking to fit an isofix car seat in my 2007 Jazz. Have found the lower anchors no problem, also found the two top anchor points in roof. The manual says to unscrew the bolt and washer from the anchor point on the right (behind the middle seat belt housing on roof) and then says to attach the anchor and re-screw bolt and washer to secure anchor itself.  Where is the anchor (that I screw in with bolt & washer) the manual doesn't say where it is, I cannot find it? The car seat place says the top tether just has a clip (which I assume clips onto the anchor) but doesn't have the anchor itself - this should be in the car. Help please!! Thanks in advance (sorry if this is a silly question)

Eddie Honda

• Approved Member
    • Jazz No1 fuel consumption
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: 2005 1.4i-DSI SE CVT-7 & 2006 1.4i-DSI SE CVT-7
Re: 2007 Jazz DSI SE - Isofix top tether question
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 11:36:15 PM »
Hi Raj187,

I don't have ISOfix child seats in my car (just a pair of ordinary ones), but I've looked up the parts catalogue for you.

As far as I can see, the anchor mounting points are where you found them, but there are no actual anchors there or hiding.

You are not going mad. It is not a silly question either.

It appears that you need to buy the anchor plate separately. Look up Honda part number 08P90-SAA-610A. It appears to be around 8 quid from a dealer. A dealer should be able to confirm if this is the part you need.

Hope this helps,
EH

guest4639

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 08:15:34 AM »
Hi EH (love the name / picture!),

Thanks for that, appreciate you taking the time to look that up. As I bought the car second hand I was wondering if they originally came with the car (and were missing) or as you suggested I had to buy them separately.

Thanks again for your help, very much appreciated!

Raj187

Adele32

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 04:28:48 PM »
I realise this is an old post but did you have any luck with this? As we have a 58 plate Honda jazz with the same problem, we seem to have the casings but no anchorage plates?

Tags: