Author Topic: What we all knew...  (Read 2388 times)

guest4078

What we all knew...
« on: April 23, 2014, 11:17:37 PM »

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/best-cars/64280/most-reliable-cars

It must break Autoexpress' heart it isn't a VAG car!

monkeydave

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 68 Plate Jazz S White Orchid Pearl
Re: What we all knew...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 11:41:27 PM »
VAG cars are garbage

guest4669

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 12:11:06 AM »
I just love how Auto Express say, while acknowledging the reliability, that "It's not the most stylish supermini out there" - yet over on Honest John's website, the video review starts with HJ stating "The new Honda Jazz - pretty, isn't it?"

Now, Auto Express are perfectly entitled to their view, but I know whose opinion I'd pay attention to when talking cars.  Looking at pictures of the 2008 Jazz, it's remarkable how "futuristic" it still looks to some other models in the sector - rather like the 2006 Civic did when it came out.

The "first" Jazz incarnation might be a little further down the rankings, but it's still a great result - the reliability being the chief factor when I bought mine.

It's also quite satisfying to see some of the so-called "prestige" makes languishing near the bottom of the table  ;D

guest4218

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 04:22:03 PM »
The fact is the cars of today have to many toys and complex mechanicals i lost count how many Ford Seat Vauxall and french cars break down very easy and they are only on a 60, or 12 plate!!
In my family we have 2 Volkswagen an 13 plate Up basic spec no a/c an 07 Volkswagen Fox basic spec no a/c and my Jazz on 14 plate basic no a/c and we never suffer a breakdown

Tags: