Author Topic: Some Jazz bits going spare - should I list them on the sale/wanted forum?  (Read 2455 times)

guest7630

Too old to be economically repaired. I now have some Jazz bits going spare, ie 8l of genuine Honda cvt oil I hadn't got round to changing, a set of 4 wind deflectors only on the car for a few weeks, a bnib handbrake assembly and an owners manual. Should I list them on the sale/wanted forum? It seems not many look at it.

sparky Paul

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2015 GG6 Jazz EX 1.4 I-VTEC / 2008 GE3 Jazz SE 1.4 i-DSI
Re: Some Jazz bits going spare - should I list them on the sale/wanted forum?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 11:36:33 PM »
Sorry to hear about the Jazz.

Out of interest, was the damage significant and did you consider buying the car back from the insurance company and repairing?

You have a good chance if someone local wants the bits, make sure you put your location on and keep an eye on threads looking for advice where the bits you have could help. Offer delivery if it would help, there are still a few reasonably priced couriers out there.

guest7630

• Topic Starter
Re: Some Jazz bits going spare - should I list them on the sale/wanted forum?
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 04:41:15 PM »
Hello, yes, I was hit offside more or less over the front wheel, wing, bumper, bonnet creased and A pillar bent. It was a filler car until I could get another mkvii Civic so I didn't want it back particularly. I'm now looking for a full length console and handbrake assembly to put in the Civic I've bought since, so I would direct swap all the Jazz items to get them if anyone is interested.

Tags:

anything