Author Topic: New member  (Read 1519 times)

guest1499

« on: July 24, 2010, 11:52:57 PM »
Hiya

I have just bought a 2006 1.4 SE Auto in Storm Silver and its done 30,000mls. I upgraded from a Daewoo Matiz. Blimey what a HUGE difference. :D Space, refinement, speed. So far I am in love.

My daughter was really pleased I changed cars as she found my Matiz a huge embarrassment. She owns a Honda Civic Type R. She is on the Civic forum so she suggested I joined this one.

I got my Jazz for a great price,however I still spent more than I should, but I had spent weeks searching for a cheaper one. I can't tell you how many Jazz's I went to see that turned out to be Cat D insurance right offs !!! Eventually that was the first question I asked when I phoned up. Sure I could have got a late car at a great price, but I wasn't prepared to take any chances on a Cat D car.

Anyway back to my car. I was really pleased when I picked it up that it had a an aux input for my iphone. I hadn't even looked for this as all the other cars I had looked at hadn't got one. I had even started to look at FM gizmos in readiness. So this was a great bonus.

Have any of you tried to use this input for handsfree calling ???

Shall look forward to getting any hints and tips from here.

Tags: