Author Topic: Looking to sell my Jazz  (Read 2969 times)

guest459

Looking to sell my Jazz
« on: April 22, 2008, 11:51:45 PM »
Hi All,

I am looking to sell my Jazz 1.4 SE (2003) at the moment. Not having a great luck in selling the car to dealers, so have you guys got any suggestions in selling it in privately?

Thanks

JazzyB

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2007 Jazz 1.4 Sport Manual (Japanese built)
Re: Looking to sell my Jazz
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 09:50:32 AM »
Hi

Im kinda surprised a dealer not interested. What condition, mileage and service history has it got?

guest459

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 12:13:32 PM »
Its only got 26k on the clock and full history.
British racing green and very good condition.

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 08:36:13 PM »
Are you selling the Jazz to a dealer in return for cash or are you looking to p/x for a new car?

P/x'ing something which the dealer can't (or won't) sell on his forecourt means he'll just phone around for offers for the car from other dealers.

Considering how low the mileage is, i'd be suprised if a Honda dealer isn't interested. Even the independent dealers would surley be interested?

Unless Honda dealers still are left with unsold part exchanged cars after the March numberplate change?

guest102

• Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 11:41:24 AM »
Just sold our 52 plate SE  29k miles for £5500. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it was the dreaded pink!  The woman (surprise) that bought it fell in love with it at first sight - a fatal mistake when buying a car ..
It has been replaced with a Chinese built 57 plate in storm silver.
From the build quality point of veiw there seems little difference and the ride is still very 'firm'
We miss the sun roof which made the interior much lighter, and we have to be careful now as the car seems to be invisible to other road users.
Fuel economy is slightly worse, though once it has covered a few miles it will hopefully improve.

Tags:

anything