Author Topic: Hello from RE Spirit  (Read 7288 times)

RE Spirit

• Trader
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: n/a
Hello from RE Spirit
« on: July 21, 2013, 09:37:11 AM »
Hi all!

My name is Jono (DC5) and my business partner is Ady (RX7).

We are a new startup company last year for Japanese Performance Aftermarket parts.

We are currently on ITR-DC5 and Type-R Owners club and decided to wanted to expand out to help out car clubs due to the amount of different parts we can now supply.

We do not currently own a Jazz however one of our team members did use to own one.

We have now joined Club Jazz as one of the forum traders to provide you discount with aftermarket parts and any used jdm parts from Japan :)

Here are some Brands we provide trade with:
Advan, AEM, Apexi, AP Performance, AP Racing, AVID, BC Racing, Buddy club, Carbonetic, Competition Clutch, Cosworth, Cusco, D2 Sport, dba, Dei, Defi, Do-Luck, EBC Brakes, Eibach, Exedy, Ferodo, Goodridge, Hardrace, HEL, HKS, J's Racing, K&N, KAAZ, MOMO Italy, Mishimoto, Muteki, Ohlins, Password JDM, Samco, SEIBON, SuperPro,Takata, TEIN, Tomei, Whiteline, Ultra Racing, UltraLite, XXR

We look forward helping you guys/girls out as much as we can with parts and also to meeting you guys/girls at different events also :) (Saw some Jazz guys at South Mimms 2) and it was nice to see some different cars back into the mix! :D

Jono & Ady

Here's some shots of our cars in working progress :)

guest3858

Re: Hello from RE Spirit
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 10:16:26 PM »
Hi can i have a quote for disc+pads+brake fluid for a 2010 Honda Jazz 1.4 S.I ??
I was thinking having Tarox or Endless brakes i need my disc grooved and drilled  :o and Motul brake fluid i am not happy with my standard brakes
Thanks

Garyman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 ES
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 11:31:48 AM »
Hello and welcome  8)

Good to see more suppliers catering for us Jazz owners  ;)

RE Spirit

• Topic Starter
  • Trader
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: n/a
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 11:53:36 PM »
Thanks, just do try my best to help :)

Tags: