Author Topic: Jazz / Crosstar Warranty AGAIN  (Read 5813 times)

Hicardo

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 64mpg summer avg, 56mpg winter avg
  • My Honda: Crosstar Surf Blue 2021
Re: Jazz / Crosstar Warranty AGAIN
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2024, 08:21:49 AM »
As of now, I am still waiting for the dealership to confirm whether indeed I have the Five Care Package (service, warranty, roadside) before I decide what to do.  Salesman on holiday - hence delay. 

GeoffW

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2020 Jazz SR
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2024, 03:44:53 PM »
Just a warning about Terms and Conditions - I've had service plans for our Hondas for many years, and they have always included the MOT test fee, but my current 2 year service plan on my 2020 Jazz I found doesn't include the MOT fee! Check the terms of any plan closely!

shufty

• Approved Member
  • ...Riding High
  • My Honda: HR-V
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2024, 04:55:11 PM »
As of now, I am still waiting for the dealership to confirm whether indeed I have the Five Care Package (service, warranty, roadside) before I decide what to do.  Salesman on holiday - hence delay.

...What does it say on your order form?
Mine says 5 year care package.

Lord Voltermore

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Jazz EX
« Reply #18 on: Today at 12:58:48 PM »
when I ordered my EX in September 2021 I got the Honda 5 year Care package  included free as part of the Honda finance deal  available at the time  . Like many I was lucky enough to find out in time that by taking out the minimum loan of £5000 and paying it off after 6 months I still qualified for the free package  (costing IIRC £799 if bought separately) for only about £100 or so in interest payments.

I too got the letter shown on John Ratseys posting clearly stating I had 5 year service plan  ,5 years warranty  (consisting of 3 years standard plus 2 year Honda extended guarantee ) and 5 years hondacare assistance.
I also received Terms and conditions  Part 1, service plan,Part 2, Honda Extended guarantee exclusions and Honda care assistance

Although these terms and conditions mention the £399 cost of an extended guarantee my Vehicle Order form included as ' retailer options'  Honda Service plan  £0.00   and Care package upgrade £0.00

I think Honda Finance may have closed the 'minimum finance' loop hole  some time later. 
  Trust a dog to guard your house  , but not your sandwich

FMIB

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz
« Reply #19 on: Today at 02:45:56 PM »
I ordered 1 year later, Sept 2022 and the paperwork clearly states 5 year servicing, 3 year warranty and 3 year roadside assistance.
No mention or offer of the additional Care Plan by either the supplying dealer or Honda was made to me.

Tags: