Author Topic: ABARTH 595 145BHP MTA SEMI AUTO VS HONDA JAZZ SPORT 130PS CVT  (Read 1325 times)

guest7675

Have any of you had a drive or owned a abarth 595 mta and then needed the extra space but wanted something thats sporty like honda jazz sport cvt and compaired which they still liked the best including reliability, as there always seems a time when you may need that extra space.

Skyrider

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.5 Sport CVT.
Re: ABARTH 595 145BHP MTA SEMI AUTO VS HONDA JAZZ SPORT 130PS CVT
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 05:55:42 PM »
Have any of you had a drive or owned a abarth 595 mta and then needed the extra space but wanted something thats sporty like honda jazz sport cvt and compaired which they still liked the best including reliability, as there always seems a time when you may need that extra space.

FIAT = Fix it again tomorrow. The FIAT Chrysler group are a possible takeover target of the Chinese company Great Wall. It might improve things if it happens. Honda were known as the Japanese BMW until things slipped a bit a few years ago. I know which companies products I prefer.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 05:58:55 PM by Skyrider »

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: ABARTH 595 145BHP MTA SEMI AUTO VS HONDA JAZZ SPORT 130PS CVT
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 06:19:27 PM »

FIAT = Fix it again tomorrow. The FIAT Chrysler group are a possible takeover target of the Chinese company Great Wall. It might improve things if it happens. Honda were known as the Japanese BMW until things slipped a bit a few years ago. I know which companies products I prefer.

Calling Honda the Japanese BMW is hardly an endorsement of reliability  :o. Also as Honda quite cheap to fix (if they ever need fixing), I loved the quote from a German biker who said ' in Germany we pronounce it Bee em troubleyou
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Tags:

anything