Author Topic: In Car Air fresheners..  (Read 9179 times)

fashionphotography

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz
In Car Air fresheners..
« on: February 03, 2024, 02:33:05 PM »
In Car Air fresheners.. yes some of us use them . but be careful of the ones with liquid in that clips in to the Air vents. a problem with the mk1 jazz is the painted dash. i bought a air freshener last year yes the liquid one. clipped it in to the center vents above the radio but noticed it had dripped on to the little shelf area under the vents. wiped the liquid off and yep paint came with it .. lucky i had some similar grey self adhesive vinal sheet so cut a small section to fit under the vents. looks ok . but no more liquid air fresheners for me .

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
Re: In Car Air fresheners..
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 03:39:09 PM »
Let's be careful out there !

Westy36

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Extremely good !!
  • My Honda: 2013 Jazz 1.4 ES Silver
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 07:51:27 PM »
I bought a job lot of Auto Glym air fresheners of ebay a couple of years ago. Worked out at <50pence each! Bargaing. Smell nice for a few weeks too.

hgw

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: 06 Jazz GD3
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2024, 11:13:43 PM »
i bought a air freshener last year yes the liquid one. clipped it in to the center vents above the radio but noticed it had dripped on to the little shelf area under the vents. wiped the liquid off and yep paint came with it

Good thing i took the one i had off then, it did eventually leak but only while it was sitting in the tray under the glovebox, no major damage there as it all leaked out on to the rubbery type mat that's in there. I usually just run with a little tree air freshener, can get them on sale often from the supermarket, I go with black ice or vanilla typically.

fashionphotography

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2024, 08:41:11 AM »
Good thing i took the one i had off then, it did eventually leak but only while it was sitting in the tray under the glovebox, no major damage there as it all leaked out on to the rubbery type mat that's in there. I usually just run with a little tree air freshener, can get them on sale often from the supermarket, I go with black ice or vanilla typically.

vanilla ? to sickly sweet for me lol
black ice is nice though.
but yes i just stick to magic trees though

hgw

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: 06 Jazz GD3
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2024, 09:57:05 PM »
Also worth noting that recently I noticed some air fresheners straight up tell you not to allow them to make contact with plastics as they will damage them, worth checking before buying any brands you haven't had before. Noticed this on the jelly belly ones specifically.

Tags:

anything