Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I had a srs warning on my Mk3 Jazz which turned out to be a faulty side impact sensor, the car was off the road for over a week waiting for parts, the work was under warranty but the bill would have been over £100. The SRS warning system disabled the safety restraint system, air bags & belt pre tensioners.
So the throttle bidybyou dropped in from a CRZ, does that definitly Male a difference.

Only I know that CRZ owners are gaining aboht 6bhp from dropping in one off a Jazz!

Any ideas!?

So I had a CR-Z before and thatís basically why I put this on the Jazz, I just kept it and stuck it on, honestly I donít think you can really notice any gains, the only way I would know for sure would be to dyno it. I also paired it with a CR-Z intake manifold because I got one cheap, but again no idea if it made any difference - it certainly doesnít make it any slower!

That looks great! A few mods I'd love, but I got the Jazz for the girlfriend, so I'm not spending any money on wheels, etc. Haha!

Going to attempt a touch screen, with reversing cam & the auto fold mirrors! Although I'm pretty useless at this sort of thing, so could take a while. (You're not near Wiltshire are you?  ;))

Thanks man! I kinda buy things as and when they come up and I always get a bargain. Iím from Essex unfortunately, but would be happy to offer you a hand or some advice. Drop me a PM and we can connect on Facebook if you have it? Or find me on the Honda Jazz Owners Club UK Facebook group.
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: Electric cars
« Last post by Jocko on Today at 10:29:15 AM »
Jaguar are seemingly thinking of going all electric.
It is part of the drive to reduce the "Brand" emission levels for themselves and Land Rover.
Interesting short video below.
Euro Car Parts do drive shafts for £150.

Sleeving the old one would be cheaper  :o
Not 100% certain, but I seem to remember someone mentioning paying £70 at main dealer.
No idea whether itís possible but my local independent charges £50 for ďdiagnostic workĒ
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / what would honda dealer charge for srs light reset?
« Last post by SHONEY on October 16, 2018, 08:16:23 PM »
the rough idea cost for resetting fault if it not the air bag and if is
if possible

anyone ? an answer
:'( :'( :'( my daughterS car airbag light has come on red light in dash orange icon in information centre ...
JHMGE6809S223610 VIN HONDA JAZZ 62,000 MILES WITH THE PADDLE SHIFT
is this a wonky light that can be reset or one of those faulty bags any help please
my own car has 619,730 MILES and still purrs
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: T ROC
« Last post by coffeecup on October 16, 2018, 08:05:57 PM »
Hi

Yes, i'm waiting for a test go in one of those, same chassis as the T-Roc i believe, might as well try it out. Got a BMW X1 next week for 48 hours, give that a go, then i might try the Mazda cx3, gets some very good reviews.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: T ROC
« Last post by Rory on October 16, 2018, 06:21:17 PM »
..for a 1 litre 3 cylinder turbo engine it packs quite a punch,

One of my daughters got a SEAT Ateca with that engine last month - I was a bit concerned it would be hard work but it goes well and she's getting 45MPG from very mixed driving.  Great spec on the car - an SE-L - and under £20K cash. 

Got it 3 weeks after ordering.  SEAT are doing a thing they call Easy Move - basically there are no options apart from tow bar and panoramic roof, even metallic is included in the price.  Her car has things like full LED lights and leather seats.

I'd have been interested to get to her to look at HR-V but I'm not buying another car from our local Honda dealer and there's no realistic alternative dealer now.

SEAT Arona is their version of T-ROC, but it looks smaller.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything