Author Topic: New member  (Read 2181 times)

Bluejazz

• Registered Member
« on: August 18, 2009, 09:45:47 PM »
Hello All,
I've just come across this forum, it's great!.  I've already got a 2001 Civic, which I use
to commute to work mainly, but I'm collecting an ex-demo Jazz 1.4 ES i--shift, next Monday, which I've bought from my local Honda dealer, and I can't wait.
I've taken it for a long test drive, and was very pleased with it overall.  The wife had no problems with the i-shift, and soon got used to it, as she will be driving it mostly.
I will let you all know, how we get on.

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 10:36:57 AM »
I'm a serial Honda owner too,  when you've owned a Honda other cars just don't seem to match up. The overall package you get with a Honda is really something else - I've heard them described as bland, boring, unexciting etc. but that's just because they do the job so well, no surprises and best of all, as reliable as a Swiss watch.

Women seem to love the Jazz (I know my wife loves hers), with its big windows and light steering, her only complaint is that you can't see the end of the bonnet, but it's that short anyway that it's surely not a problem.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Re: New member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 06:00:44 PM »
Hello Bluejazz and welcome :)

Tags:

anything