Author Topic: Honda Access accessories for Honda Jazz eHEV  (Read 9301 times)

robinchee

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz eHEV
Re: Honda Access accessories for Honda Jazz eHEV
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2022, 04:51:04 AM »
The wheels I have are standard with the car.  Did not change as they looked good as it is.

Those wheels are much nicer than the weirdo's we have here!  :D

robinchee

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2022, 04:53:48 AM »
Yes its strange.  Somethings available in UK but not from Japan and vice versa.  So I have to source round the world.

Interesting that OEM mud flaps are listed for Crosstar, which don’t appear to be available in UK

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2022, 05:34:05 AM »
I'm finding the standard EX wheel trims far easier to clean than previous alloys that took ages to get properly clean.
Let's be careful out there !

Steve P

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2020 Jazz EX
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2022, 09:03:50 AM »
I have the side panels in black, I just ordered from my UK dealer.
They were just called side body trims unpainted , as I recall.

They weren't in stock when I picked my car up, had to go back to get them fitted, I think they look good, even though I'm not too sure how effective they'll be protecting against car park dings.

i was looking for those side mouldings, where I found some in UK shows, but could not find any place that sold them in black.  Those being sold are white.  Any idea where I could buy the side mouldings?

robinchee

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2022, 09:08:04 AM »
Are you able to advise who the UK dealer is.  Maybe I can order from them and they ship to Singapore.   I have ordered a few items from UK dealers before but I could not find any that had these.  Much appreciated.

I have the side panels in black, I just ordered from my UK dealer.
They were just called side body trims unpainted , as I recall.

They weren't in stock when I picked my car up, had to go back to get them fitted, I think they look good, even though I'm not too sure how effective they'll be protecting against car park dings.

i was looking for those side mouldings, where I found some in UK shows, but could not find any place that sold them in black.  Those being sold are white.  Any idea where I could buy the side mouldings?

Steve P

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2020 Jazz EX
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2022, 09:18:57 AM »
They are the same side trims as in the fun packs you can get in the UK , just unpainted. They were definitely an official UK accessory , so perhaps they've stopped offering them ? who knows with Honda.

I did order mine when I bought the car, over a year ago now.

Anyway, my dealer was Honda Canterbury.

https://www.barrettskent.co.uk/honda/

Are you able to advise who the UK dealer is.  Maybe I can order from them and they ship to Singapore.   I have ordered a few items from UK dealers before but I could not find any that had these.  Much appreciated.

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2022, 09:33:54 AM »
My wife had those side mouldings on her first ( 53 plate ) Jazz,  they do nothing to stop dings as they are too low down, the doors of other vehicles ( I'm looking at you SUV and 4x4 drivers and passengers ) and even normal height cars hit much higher up.  They are a fashion accessory and do nothing to protect the doors. They may keep a small amount of dirt off door just above them,  do not waste your money unless you just want 'the look'.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 10:45:27 AM by culzean »
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

robinchee

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2022, 10:30:43 AM »
This is the side moulding for Jazz Generation 3 (GK).  Slight difference in angle of the cut, but I think can be adjusted for Jazz Generation 4 (GR, Hybrid).  Not sure if this will be more protective.

Saycol

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: MY21 Jazz Crosstar
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2022, 10:48:12 AM »
I wish that here in the UK we got the colour that Robin’s Jazz is, I’m surprised that no one else mentioned it.

Seconded!

robinchee

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2022, 10:53:11 AM »
In Singapore, we always had this light blue colour, even from the generation 1 and 2 which I also had in blue. I only skipped generation 3.  For a small car, I prefer brighter colors so it don't appear so small.  Also in Singapore its hot, so dark colours would make the car even hotter.  White is difficult to maintain, so light blue is a good option.

I wish that here in the UK we got the colour that Robin’s Jazz is, I’m surprised that no one else mentioned it.

The other thing that’s surprised me on this thread is that anyone would think the Jazz is a saloon!

kevlar11

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2024, 09:26:21 AM »
A bit late to this one, apologies.

Does anyone know how the grille addon is fixed to the car - clipped, glued or drilled/screwed?

aphybrid

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 54.46
  • My Honda: Jazz Crosstar Shiny Grey
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2024, 11:30:24 AM »
Interesting that OEM mud flaps are listed for Crosstar, which don’t appear to be available in UK

Listed on eBay a couple of times - same as original post and these and cost about the same but in £s.

Also liste -
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265309879930?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338365712&toolid=20006&customid=EB202293165&
which are very cheap, so cheap I am going to get them and assess. Sales site says more than 30 sold, wonder if in UK or 'world wide'?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 11:48:34 AM by aphybrid »

Nicksey

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 70 mpg
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Hybrid EX Style

aphybrid

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 54.46
  • My Honda: Jazz Crosstar Shiny Grey

Nicksey

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 70 mpg