Author Topic: Mk3 Offers?  (Read 5154 times)

Ozzie

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2011 HS, 2015 HS-T, now in a VW T-Roc
Mk3 Offers?
« on: September 03, 2015, 10:34:26 PM »
Today I went to have a look at the new Mk3 Jazz.

In my humble opinion its OK, very similar to the Mk 2 but with a few gadgets, lane change warning, that bleeps if you change lanes without indicating. Speed limit sign identification, and it shows on the dashboard. Anyway the salesman was very friendly and totally OK with the fact that I wasn't going to buy one in the immediate foreseeable future.

Anyway the Sales Manager seemed a bit more pushy and was willing to offer a further £1000 off the price if I bought one and took delivery in September. Evidently I could take delivery in THREE DAYS TIME ! They are very keen to get some cars on the road !!

trebor1652

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 64.7 mpg
  • My Honda: Crosstar Crystal Red Two Tone
Re: Mk3 Offers?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 07:21:24 AM »
I got that impression that they wanted sales, trying to get me to have a test drive and have the car ready for me on my return from holiday. No chance, not when the only sales aid was one Sunset Orange car that obviously had not had its pre delivery check, paint not cleaned/finished, running lights not working just to mention 2 things that stood out. Mr Honda is going to have to work harder than that to get his hands on my money.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

edam

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2015 1.3 SE CVT
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 08:17:53 AM »
One dealer I went too was very pushy.
Reminded me of a double glazing salesman ,mentioning no names,who came to my house years ago.

olduser1

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX 2015 CVT Elite Pack
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 08:42:48 AM »
Sales have targets to meet, must now explain to Honda why they failed to close a deal, too many missed sales then bye bye,,,,,,,,,,

edam

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2015 1.3 SE CVT
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 01:08:20 PM »
Now my local dealer is offering free 5 years servicing, free mats and mudflaps and free MOT,s for life.
This is just for next weekend  10th -13th

monkeydave

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 68 Plate Jazz S White Orchid Pearl
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 04:52:38 PM »
im going in for front brake pads on monday i hope i don't get hassled i will have a sit in and see what i think but ive only got 36000 after 4 1/2 years so not ready yet i love my mkII facelift a bit too much to change it for auto lights and lane warning that i don't want anyway as thats why i got the 1.2 a/c in the first place
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 06:21:08 PM by monkeydave »

Rory

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 EX Manual - gone to a family member. Still look after it, and a 2014 EX driven by daughter.
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2015, 06:41:45 PM »
im going in for front brake pads on monday i hope i don't get hassled ....

To be fair I prefer it if they show a bit of interest - we've got four makes of car in our family and none of the dealers show any interest when I take them in for servicing, which, as someone who is basically a salesman, I never cease to find staggering.

I did comment elsewhere that I expected offers to quickly appear on the new Jazz (and the HR-V).  They're so late now that many customers (including us for one of our Jazz's) have given up and gone elsewhere so they're going to have to do something to kick-start sales and get some cars on the road.

guest907

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2015, 10:41:16 PM »
I did comment elsewhere that I expected offers to quickly appear on the new Jazz (and the HR-V).  They're so late now that many customers (including us for one of our Jazz's) have given up and gone elsewhere so they're going to have to do something to kick-start sales and get some cars on the road.

As I had to do in April and settled for the Nissan Note 1.2 DIG-S, would have had the New Jazz had it been available in the UK back then (would've been Jazz no. 7).

olduser1

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX 2015 CVT Elite Pack
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2015, 11:55:35 AM »
Many dealers ell customer finance packages thats where the £ is these days from hitting sales targets and finance company .

Tags: