Author Topic: UK launch of Jazz from 7th Spetember  (Read 5073 times)

csp

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Average 63 mpg
  • My Honda: Platinum White Jazz e:HEV SR 2020
UK launch of Jazz from 7th Spetember
« on: September 02, 2015, 10:08:31 AM »
I had an e-mail from Honda yesterday saying that the New Jazz was being revealed across the UK from the 7th of September at dealer events.

edam

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2015 1.3 SE CVT
Re: UK launch of Jazz from 7th Spetember
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 01:25:47 PM »
I have been to 3 dealers the last few days and they all had the "orange" Jazz on show and available to test drive.
I hope to test drive a CVT this afternoon
I'm not sure whats happened to the "launch" as it looks like the boat has already sailed!!!

trebor1652

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 64.7 mpg
  • My Honda: Crosstar Crystal Red Two Tone
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 01:53:31 PM »
My local dealer are having their launch 'party' on the 11th almost 3 weeks after the original date they gave. All is not well in Mr Honda land, me thinks. :-)

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

John Ratsey

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2022 HR-V Elegance
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 02:18:08 PM »
I hope to have driven my own orange SE CVT away from my local dealer before they have their Jazz event on the evening of 8th Sept. ;D

Perhaps the delay is caused less by supply constraints and more by a general desire to shift the unsold previous model Jazzes. IIRC the GE Jazz started selling in UK in October / November 2008 so something similar occured at that time.
2022 HR-V Elegance, previously 2020 Jazz Crosstar

edam

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2015 1.3 SE CVT
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 03:07:22 PM »
Speaking to one of the dealers I visited they are having ANOTHER launch this weekend.
Hope they have the brochures in by then

John Ratsey

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2022 HR-V Elegance
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 03:34:29 PM »
Hope they have the brochures in by then
Honda UK have been slow in distributing the brochure.

The PDF file for the brochure was posted at http://www.honda.co.uk/content/dam/local/uk/brochures/cars/Jazz_brochure_2016.pdf/ last week. You will need to zoom in to see the details in the specifications.
2022 HR-V Elegance, previously 2020 Jazz Crosstar

chrisc

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2012 1.4 manual
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2015, 08:20:50 AM »
The Mk 3 Jazz has been in the showrooms for a month now, and an advertising campaign (first for a Jazz in SA) beginning tomorrow with some TV ads

This will make a change from seeing BMW, Mazda and Kia ads all the time, often 10 times a day
If music be the food of love, play on

Rory

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 EX Manual - gone to a family member. Still look after it, and a 2014 EX driven by daughter.
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2015, 09:30:37 AM »
I find it a bit weird that I've had no contact from "our" dealer about either new Jazz or HR-V.

I did have "words" with them a couple of months ago when we got an invite to a VIP Event and the invite had a full page picture of HR-V so we assumed it was about that.  Turned out it was an event to shift used cars!

Hobo

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Ex Mk2 Jazz, now 2020 Civic EX Auto
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2015, 03:10:55 PM »
Been invited to an official launch at my local dealer tomorrow the 9th, also had a call asking if I am interested and would I like to arrange a test drive at any time, mine is due for its second service next month so will have a look then and may have a drive while it is being done, though my intention has always been to keep this one for three years before changing it, also to get a similar spec. to my ES Plus with privacy glass, climate and trim etc., I would have to upgrade to the EX.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 02:47:30 PM by Hobo »

Downsizer

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.3 SE cvt - Feb '16 - Blue
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2015, 10:58:43 AM »
There's a Mk III in white on public display in a pedestrian square very near my flat.  It's an EX navi with blackened rear side windows, priced at over £18,000.  Very eye-catching, if rather flashy, and it certainly looks more Golf-sized than super-mini.  An attempt to reposition the car into a younger age group perhaps, but as yet it doesn't really have the performance to match.

Tags: