Author Topic: RE: Honda Jazz Interior touch up  (Read 5739 times)

guest943

RE: Honda Jazz Interior touch up
« on: June 19, 2009, 11:18:12 PM »
Hi Guys,

I have a 2005 Honda Jazz and the dashboard (in between the stereo and the steering wheel) has some of the silver paint off it. I think it had previously had one of those "bug jelly" air fresheners on it and had melted off. Just to mention that I bought the car second hand. I was wondering if anybody has any tips in getting it "touched up" or whether it would be cheaper to replace it?

Kind Regards and thanks in advance

guest941

• Topic Starter
Re: RE: Honda Jazz Interior touch up
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 08:36:38 AM »
I am picking up my second hand 05 jazz next week from Rowes Honda Plymouth.  It also has some horrendous staining/marking on the dash.  I was assured by the salesman that the dash doctor would make it as good as new.  It might be worth speaking to your local Honda dealer about this service.  I will keep you posted on the result.

guest943

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 08:59:09 AM »
Thanks please do keep me updated, and hope it all goes well  :)

guest941

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 06:28:18 PM »
I picked up my Jazz 3 hours ago.  I can tell you the dash above the stereo is like new.  I would post a photo but it is as new, also I didn't have a before snapshot to show you how really bad it was.  I'd highly recommend this service if you can get the number from your local dealer.

Tags: