Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
CHA144 is the correct one for disc brake, that's what I ordered.
Thank you, I have ordered a Comline product from Ebay and the cost was less than £30 thanks to  a voucher offer and free postage.
The Comline part is CHA144 stated as equivalent to Honda part number 42200-SAA-G51, as found on the  Lings Honda  parts finder for a 2006 Honda Dsi 1.4SE, rear discs brakes with ABS
Don't know whether it means any thing, but the VIN continues, MS22****.
I havenít noticed it moving, but will check next time Iím out
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Hit by Minicab!
« Last post by UKjim on Today at 06:38:17 PM »
Can't you not sue the council for not making roaf signs more visible if the taxi guy was to come up with the excuse of he didn't see the road markings?
For the amount of repair cost, the short answer is no.

The taxi driverís base is about 1/2 mile from the location, Iím sure road markings or not he is more than aware of the correct protocol at that roundabout. There are only 2 ways you can turn, left or straight/right, there are 3 lanes, you donít even need half a brain to deduce the left lane means left turn!
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Hit by Minicab!
« Last post by mj1sjc on Today at 06:19:12 PM »
Can't you not sue the council for not making roaf signs more visible if the taxi guy was to come up with the excuse of he didn't see the road markings?
All current Mk4 Jazz are 21YM. 22YM will be in the market very shortly.

20YM Jazz were Mk3 (GK) model.
So if you have a MY21 then those who purchased last year will be "L"

Useful info, thanks.

So, second question, does the passenger mirror move to another viewing angle when reverse is selected ?
Hi Kremmen

Just took delivery of a MK4 EX today and the 10th VIN character is 'M'

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything