Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: D or B!
« Last post by Jeff15 on Today at 01:44:59 PM »
Just out of interest, can you change from B to D while moving...?
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Dogs in the Jazz!!!
« Last post by A1ms on Today at 11:49:40 AM »
Hi All, Help needed please.
I am [slightly reluctantly] downsizing from my small estate to a 67 plate Jazz shortly. Iím worried the boot may be too small for my two medium dogs to be honest.

Currently in my estate I have a Hatchbag boot liner and a barjo dog guard and tailgate guard which works brilliantly. However most custom fit guards Iíve found for the Jazz involve some drilling to fit them neatly. Iíd like to avoid that where possible.

Barjo do make a crate that fills the boot and has to be assembled and dismantled in situ so it makes the crate and car secure if I leave the boot open with the car locked and crate padlocked. But Iím not sure whether thereís other options to have a seat down etc - have any of you got any such set up or pics?!

Itís very costly getting decent crates and due to the lip in the boot and limited space, so many of the crash tested crates are not suitable for the Jazz boot unfortunately.

I do agility with the dogs you see, so we travel around the uk to competitions and need them to be safe. Prefer them to be behind guards or crated as opposed to on the seats ideally.

So those of you with dogs how do you house/travel with them in the car?!

Thanks for reading and hope some of you can help!!!
« Last post by Kenneve on Today at 11:28:05 AM »
I guess perhaps 90% of my driving is in 'B' mode, unless I need ACC, where of course I have to use 'D' mode.
Air con is always On, set to Auto 19/20c.
I have to admit that not much of my general motoring is on motorways, most roads are restricted to 40/50mph.
My style of motoring is to use 'B' mode to slow down, only using the brakes for the final stop.
Battery levels can vary between 2 bars, up to 10 bars, depending on terrain, hills etc.

The attached photo show the figures over the last 3 refuels, which I think are pretty consistent.
I'm not bothered about any difference between the recorded figures and the real world, as its only around 1 or 2 mpg and with these results, who cares!
« Last post by aphybrid on Today at 09:15:51 AM »
From the MPG topic.
"I have arrived at speed, drive settings and adapted to give what I feel is the optimum driving method to suit me.

General driving locally is up to 53mpg when conditions allow in B mode and ecco, climate control always auto varying temp,  and use of any fitted auxiliary like heated seats as required.

When motorway use for distance driving, same auxiliary use but D mode ACC and ecco speed set to 70mph on dual carriageway sections where permitted.

Attached graph shows mpg after each fill and the Accumulative mpg since new.

The dips in fill mpg in all cases attributed to after motorway or distance runs when max  speed used where permitted.

I report on here my accumulative mpg in site settings  since that is the real indicator over all conditions, and since settling on settings it and fill mpg naturally increasing towards a settled figure at some point.

Stopped thinking of the multiple variations that may occur as generally I cannot influence ambient conditions, but do monitor tyre pressure."
I would suggest the start up clutch has failed.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz facelift and new RS model for Japan
« Last post by tdcirocks on August 08, 2022, 09:59:24 PM »
If you are not informed Toyota is coming up with fifth generation hybrid next year . https://www.tu-auto.com/2023-toyota-corolla-gets-fifth-gen-hybrid-system/

There is some risk that it might kill competition in the full hybrid market and might even compete with unbeatable diesel engines like TDI.

It is really in their interest to make this facelift very interesting, otherwise Honda might leave some countries
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz Recall due to front camera problem - New Zealand
« Last post by PaulC on August 08, 2022, 09:24:37 PM »
.... Do NZ cars come from Hondas  factory  in Thailand?
The Honda Jazz hybrids in NZ come from Japan
The Honda Jazz non-hybrids (100% ICE) come from Thailand
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Roof rails
« Last post by Neil Ives on August 08, 2022, 08:38:49 PM »
I'd like roof bars on my Hybrid so I'll be interested in replies.
New Members / Re: Hello world
« Last post by Neil Ives on August 08, 2022, 08:36:44 PM »
Hello everybody. I'm a Happy owner of mu new jazz hybrid
Lucky you  :D
I am not a CVT owner but I believe the Mk 1 has a started clutch just like a manual transmission. Perhaps that has burnt out.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything