Author Topic: What about a Honda city car for the UK?  (Read 7450 times)

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: What about a Honda city car for the UK?
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2017, 07:07:10 PM »

True, there is no overall consensus on this yet. I think it is only the more paranoid end of the sceptic spectrum that believe scientists are all in it for the grant money though.

http://www.iflscience.com/environment/nasa-have-been-shutting-down-climate-change-deniers-bill-nyes-facebook/

And who funds NASA? A government that needs climate change taxes!

Don't worry Trump will soon withdraw NASA climate change funding and he will allow shale gas and fracking on a large scale.  I still want to know when global warming (which specifically said that 'warming' was involved) changed to climate change (which allows for cooling and warming ) - seems like sleight of hand to me as if scientists suddenly realised they could look very foolish if temperature didn't rise,  or even fell.   We only came out of a mini ice-age about 10,000 years ago, I would be surprised if planet did not warm after being cooled like that.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Skyrider

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.5 Sport CVT.
Re: What about a Honda city car for the UK?
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2017, 07:44:25 PM »
Glad I am not the only one who did not fall for the global warming / climate change sleight of hand. :-)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 08:50:16 PM by Deeps »

Tags:

anything