Honda Jazz Forums > Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008

What MPG are you getting from your Mk1 Honda Jazz ?

(1/142) > >>

RichardA:
As per title...

You can use Google to convert from L/100km to MPG.

Please state if you wish the type of driving you do.

RichardA:
Typically getting 47mpg on the trip computer readout using regular Unleaded (usually from Sainsbury's or Esso), driving around 35-40 miles per day on mainly A/B-roads with some dual carriageway and urban traffic.

guest464:
Hi,
Based on my last 3 tanks of petrol, full to empty light on each time my computor reads 52.9mpg.
50% of motorway driving at under 75 mph, the rest journeys of between 5 to 20 miles mixed driving. I've done 29,000 miles in 15 months from new so i have a pretty good idea of what my Jazz should do to the gallon.
The best i have ever seen is 64mpg on a run from Sheffield to Dover through the night keeping to about 65 mph.
The worst I have had is 46mpg during a very cold period doing short journeys.
My car has the 1.2 engine.
Great web site but not much to report as they don't go wrong very much!!

wil:
Only seem to around 38-40mpg of mixed casual driving.
Mines a 1.4 CVT though

RichardA:
After two tankfulls of super unleaded (thanks to Sainsbury's money off fuel vouchers!) my mpg improved although going back to normal unleaded has had no effect. Therefore, it appears that whilst super unleaded hasn't improved mpg over normal 95RON unleaded, it perhaps 'cleans' the system out.

My trip computer is now reading at fill-up around 48/49mpg, often staying in the 50's for fair amount of miles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version