Author Topic: Honda fit hybrid spares  (Read 2020 times)

superbees

• Registered Member
Honda fit hybrid spares
« on: May 06, 2024, 12:52:49 AM »
Hi all was thinking of getting honda fit 1.5 hybrid I'm in the UK as this was never available in the UK just wondering if easy to get spares parts as car is a import as only sold in Japan and Malaysia.
So didn't want to buy if can't get spares or garages to work on it please advise thanks.

olduser1

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX 2015 CVT Elite Pack
Re: Honda fit hybrid spares
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2024, 06:25:33 AM »
Majority of Fit imported commercially into UK are over 12yrs Ur 2009-11 MK2 's.
Most parts are interchangeable with Jazz however specific JDM Fit are built for home market.
If you find a car locally get the vin then use those details to cross ref spares available in UK.
Your main issue importing any Honda  is mileage and service history issues. Never
think about buying without JVEC mileage
check as regards service then it's down to auction schedule and questions asked before starting the import process. Postage charges in past few years have risen from
overseas has killed the previous market. I know from attempts to import parts for my 34 yr old Subaru..overall take care but if you want a Fit go ahead after researching and checking with insurance quotes.

superbees

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2024, 04:20:38 PM »
It is a 2015 honda fit 1.5 hybrid

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

• Trader
  • Approved Member
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2024, 07:46:30 PM »
Hi.
If you have any issues with insurance at all for an imported vehicle then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

Keekster71

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2024, 05:34:42 PM »
I’ve got a 2008 Honda Fit R/S. so far most of the parts have been the same as the UK model. I did have to change the stereo for a Uk one but it was an easy swap
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was never meant that we should venture far." H P Lovecraft

Tags: