Author Topic: New member  (Read 1588 times)

guest1428

« on: May 30, 2010, 05:48:21 AM »
Hi All

I have a Jazz 1.4SE Manual on 04 plate, Ive had it about 3 years now and love everything about. I spent a long long time trying to decide on a make model and chose this in the end. The only bad things I find about my Jazz is the 1st gear is a bit too jumpy in very slow traffic and the window pillars obscure too much of my view (almost hit a bus once that was completely hidden behind it). Apart from that its great  ;D

Unfortunately I cant say that I joined this forum for positive reasons. I joined because my car currently has a serious problem with the throttle electronics and I was looking for advice. Ive put up a thread in the faults and problems section already and people have been very helpful so far.

http://clubjazz.org/forum/index.php?topic=1366.0

If you know anything about Throttle bodies and ECMs please have a look   :)

All the best,

JohnM

nowster

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 GR3 Jazz EX i-MMD in Midnight Blue
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 06:20:55 AM »
...the window pillars obscure too much of my view (almost hit a bus once that was completely hidden behind it).
This is true of most cars from the last ten years. I had a similar near miss whilst driving a 2002 Micra for the same reason. The Jazz's pillars are even thicker. You eventually get into the habit of moving your head to look round them.

Tags:

anything