Author Topic: I'm Impressed.  (Read 775 times)

Westy36

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Extremely good !!
  • My Honda: 2013 Jazz 1.4 ES Silver
I'm Impressed.
« on: January 27, 2023, 09:03:54 PM »
Stopped at my local Honda dealer today with a mate of mine. He's buying a nearly new HRV and wanted a second opinion. Happy to oblige and spotted some defects he hadn't noticed.

Anyhoo, thought I'd sit in a new shape Jazz in the warm showroom. Oh my, what a fine car the new Jazz is! Feels so plush compared to my mk2. Lovely seats, height adjustable. Arm rest, reach adjustable steering wheel. Cruise control. Lovely place to be.

Sadly, they start at about £18k used, which is more money than I'm prepared to spend on a car, so it'll be a few years before my upgrade. But I was very impressed with the interior. Mk4......very posh!  :D

nowster

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 GR3 Jazz EX i-MMD in Midnight Blue
Re: I'm Impressed.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2023, 12:49:05 PM »
Lovely seats, height adjustable. Arm rest, reach adjustable steering wheel. Cruise control.

The Mk2 EX had all that.

davejazz

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: jazz EX 1.5 May 22 in boring black!
Re: I'm Impressed.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2023, 06:02:21 PM »
Lovely seats, height adjustable. Arm rest, reach adjustable steering wheel. Cruise control.

The Mk2 EX had all that.

Sold my MK3 seven months ago, having had it for three and a half years. A great run of the mill car.

My new car, the MK4 EX model, is a different kettle of fish.

Things that impress,  that are so improved, are the instant torque at road junctions, and roundabouts.

I love the blind spot mirrors; my wife the heated seats and wheel.

Having had it now for 7 months, and over 3000 miles, my mpg which I cobbled up to 73.3, has reduced to
72.7, due to the Winter weather.  The MK3 averaged 52mpg from memory. (True figures less 6% prob.)

Super car.

Tags: