Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Changing to branded fuel has made a difference.
« Last post by Bazzzer on July 21, 2024, 06:50:12 PM »
Before I gave my I-shift to my son, I used Shell V-Power instead of ...

At my local Shell station, E5 costs 19p per litre more than E10.  At the BP station difference is 18p.

I'd be wanting more than "a couple of miles" for that difference.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Automatic high beam warning light disappears
« Last post by ndavey1 on July 21, 2024, 06:48:54 PM »
From my observations, the A symbol only illuminates fully when it is dark enough for auto high beams to activate. Normal dipped headlights will always work regardless. If I enter the dartford tunnel with little traffic (not often!), it will illuminate briefly. It will only illuminate permanently for me during dark night drives.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / LV. Insurance good news
« Last post by Geordielad on July 21, 2024, 12:56:11 PM »
Just received my renewal quote from LV for my 18 reg EX auto. As expected it’s 30% up from last year, about £90 to £390.
A quick call and a chat with a lovely lady and she reduced the quote to £350 so it shows it’s worth the 15 min wait to speak to a human
Best comparison site was approx the same so a result!
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: DAB aerial adapter
« Last post by jasper2344 on July 21, 2024, 11:10:31 AM »
So it is something that could be done by either an enthusiast with knowledge or someone who fits car stereos proffessionally?
Someone with excellent soldering skills is required rather than a professional car stereo installer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I may well reach out to a local company who have been installing sterios for a very long while so may well have the skills i need.
« Last post by UKjim on July 21, 2024, 11:05:44 AM »
So it is something that could be done by either an enthusiast with knowledge or someone who fits car stereos proffessionally?
Someone with excellent soldering skills is required rather than a professional car stereo installer.

« Last post by jasper2344 on July 21, 2024, 11:01:12 AM »
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / DAB aerial adapter
« Last post by UKjim on July 21, 2024, 10:44:45 AM »
Hi all i just wondered if anyone has come across an adapter for the aerial on a 2018 model? I would really like to change the head unit but dont want to go to the expense of having to have a new shark fin fitted and a windscreen mounted aerial is not an option for me. Many thanks.
Searched the internet for a long time to find one but sadly nowhere to be found. The only way is to chop off the loom connector and solder on a suitable Fakra or SMA connector depending on the headunit.

You could then make an adapter from the short length of cable you removed to enable you to return it standard if you ever needed. Beware if you decide on this as the cable is incredibly fragile.

I decided not to bother as I prefer the sound quality of FM over DAB.

Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / DAB aerial adapter
« Last post by jasper2344 on July 21, 2024, 10:35:43 AM »
Hi all i just wondered if anyone has come across an adapter for the aerial on a 2018 model? I would really like to change the head unit but dont want to go to the expense of having to have a new shark fin fitted and a windscreen mounted aerial is not an option for me. Many thanks.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Dreadful ride - any way to improve?
« Last post by millsn on July 21, 2024, 09:13:07 AM »
There seem to be oem dampers, bilstein, tegwa etc etc.

Is there any forum consensus (from direct experience on a Jazz of course) on the better performing brands?
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Automatic high beam warning light disappears
« Last post by Lord Voltermore on July 21, 2024, 06:54:10 AM »

Politicians ramble on with meaningless drivel, generally repeat what others have already concluded and seldom offer a direct answer.

Do you really think that you qualify :)

Thats me in a nutshell  ;D  Ideal as the leader of my new  "brevity" party.   The party theme song will be Roy Orbison'' "Anything you want, you got it" 
 Todays brilliant idea . Britain can be free of this fancy lighting nonsense ,and other EU road  safety  regulations.   I will reintroduce the  Red flag Act  of 1865 .  Someone has to walk in front of the car carrying a red warning flag. 
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10