Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: 5 year service plan
« Last post by Beaver on January 28, 2023, 09:51:06 PM »
I've just paid mine off after 6 monthly payments.   I phoned the number given on one of their letters at purchase and it was very straightforward, taking about five minutes.   A bank transfer made the same day.

The interest charged was £169.03.

Seems more interest than I thought, (even though  itís a brilliant deal, considering the complementary service plan).  Perhaps you had a slightly higher balance, than the usual 5k?
The loan was for the basic £5000.   The interest was more than I'd expected too, as the salesman had estimated it (taken a wild guess) to be around £70 when I took out the policy!
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Parking sensors not working
« Last post by ColinB on January 28, 2023, 09:37:15 PM »
At the risk of stating the blindingly obvious, have you inadvertently switched them off? There is a switch down by your right knee which could be accidentally nudged when entering or exiting the car.
Gallery / Re: My first car - it's an all-Honda stable!
« Last post by JA55 MOH on January 28, 2023, 07:59:51 PM »
Looks nice and clean, look after that beast 😉
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: 5w30 Oil Sale.
« Last post by JA55 MOH on January 28, 2023, 07:46:27 PM »
For me personally I prefer using Castro Magnetic, yes I never pay the full price at all :) just keep an eye out while browsing eBay especially if there is a discount code to use.

Regarding the oil filter, I have always used Wix oil filters and usually pay £8 for one from my local car parts shop. never cheap out with your oil and filter :)
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Parking sensors not working
« Last post by Yas on January 28, 2023, 07:45:22 PM »
Hello all, new member and owner of a 2016, 1.3 SE.

My parking sensors were working but now they are not.

The parking sensor switch is flashing green but not staying green.

When I switch on the engine there is a tone, the info display on the dash shows a picture of the car in amber, with all of the sensors showing.

There is also an amber 'i', and when I click the info button on the steering wheel it provides zero information, just the aforementioned picture.

The car dealer is no use and I can find no answers in the manual, on Google or YouTube, it's so frustrating.

Can someone please help, or is anyone else experiencing the same issues?

Cheers guys

Gallery / Re: My pride and joy, 2015 Jazz Si
« Last post by BIGFELLAH on January 28, 2023, 07:43:36 PM »
Looks great  thanks for piccys
Gallery / My pride and joy, 2015 Jazz Si
« Last post by JA55 MOH on January 28, 2023, 07:07:30 PM »
Hello everyone! I hope you all doing well, here is my Jazz Si and I only hand wash the car on a weekly basis, if you have any questions regarding my car, feel free to ask!

Thank you  ;D
One of the things I do occasionally to partially mitigate the very low mileage is go the long way round to the supermarket. The 3 miles return journey becomes a 9 mile return journey with some dual carriageway. This keeps the battery in a decent state of charge I would argue. I've certainly had no issues so far.

It's nice to have a bit of a drive.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: I'm Impressed.
« Last post by davejazz on January 28, 2023, 06:02:21 PM »
Lovely seats, height adjustable. Arm rest, reach adjustable steering wheel. Cruise control.

The Mk2 EX had all that.

Sold my MK3 seven months ago, having had it for three and a half years. A great run of the mill car.

My new car, the MK4 EX model, is a different kettle of fish.

Things that impress,  that are so improved, are the instant torque at road junctions, and roundabouts.

I love the blind spot mirrors; my wife the heated seats and wheel.

Having had it now for 7 months, and over 3000 miles, my mpg which I cobbled up to 73.3, has reduced to
72.7, due to the Winter weather.  The MK3 averaged 52mpg from memory. (True figures less 6% prob.)

Super car.

Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: 5 year service plan
« Last post by tfw7 on January 28, 2023, 05:46:59 PM »
My 6 months are up at the end of March so will be paying it off straight away. Glad to hear it was very straightforward to do.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
anything