Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Parking sensors not working
« Last post by Beachball on Today at 09:31:34 AM »
I have a 2019 Jazz,and i've also accidently switched the sensors off as mentioned above. ;)
Gallery / Re: My pride and joy, 2015 Jazz Si
« Last post by JA55 MOH on Today at 09:10:59 AM »
...Looking good  8)

And hello  ;D

Hello Shufty! Thanks for passing by and the nice compliment;D

Lovely car in that colour, great care has its rewards.

Hello aphybird, thank you for the kind compliment  :D
I hate how quick black coloured cars get dirty, thank god for the waterless wash detailing spray :-*

The white colour is my second favourite on this car, you can easily spot the white Si from a decent distance compared to a black Si.
(a suitable fuse is highly advisable)
A fuse only protects downstream of itself so a fuse in this case only protects the lightbulb. Stick one in line if you have one but don't worry if you haven't.
« Last post by aphybrid on Today at 07:09:15 AM »
Lovely car in that colour, great care has its rewards.
I'm getting the impression this is one dodgy purchase.

Bought at auction by a used dealer without 'logbook' and sold on, with only one key and presumably no key tag to obtain additional keys.

I'd have walked.
....... He even offered to leave the 6 months car tax in force and when I able to use exemption certificate, any refund can be retained. .......
Just be aware that road tax VED CANNOT be transferred to a new owner on sale of a vehicle (not 100% sure this is what you mean, but that's the way I read it). Any current VED must be surrendered and a new VED obtained by the new owner.
Just a comment on the charging startegy. The monitor measures the current in vs the current out of the battery. You want to try to convince the electronics system that the battery is getting more in than out of the battery.
One way to attempt this is to discharge the battery a bit by connecting a load directly to the battery terminals, the monitoring system doesn't see this discharge. A suitable way is to wire up a spare bulb (a headlight bulb of 60/55W will drain around 5A using one filament, that would be ideal) and connect directly to the battery terminals (a suitable fuse is highly advisable). Leave it connected for an hour or so, draining 5Ah or around 10% of the battery. That's fine.
Then either put a charger on it connected to the MONITOR terminal so it sees the ingoing current, or if you are happy with the battery just start the engine and drive it for a decent distance.
The monitor thus sees charge going in but not going out so it "thinks" the battery is getting charged more than discharged and should be happy.
It's not a guaranteed method but can help. If the battery is tired anyway it probably won't help.
« Last post by shufty on January 28, 2023, 11:39:32 PM »
...Looking good  8)

And hello  ;D
Gallery / Re: Just some grey jazz
« Last post by JA55 MOH on January 28, 2023, 11:23:17 PM »
Nice and clean car you got there! The wheels look so nice as well as the other extras you have added, get an RS front and back bumpers and that thing will look more aggressive, regarding the RS spoiler, how you got one? Was it with installation kit? Was there any drilling involved mounting it? I need to get a spoiler for my jazz but, I don’t trust the ones up for sale on eBay TBH.

Any advice from your end will be much appreciated:)
« Last post by JA55 MOH on January 28, 2023, 11:09:28 PM »
Thank you Jocko! I have always loved the Honda Jazz, the styling, handling and space you have inside, versatile little car that gives other slightly bigger cars a run for their money, I wish if they came with more engines options :( I had an EP3 Civic Type R and that car has always got me in trouble 🤣. All I wanted is more power! But now as I have matured just a little bit, this car is “Fit” for my need.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
anything