Author Topic: 2018 I- vtec ex navi cvt navigation alarm  (Read 678 times)

Gaatmagpie

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: 2018 Honda Jazz 1.3-iVTEC EX NAVI CVT
2018 I- vtec ex navi cvt navigation alarm
« on: October 17, 2022, 07:35:56 PM »
I was travelling on the motorway today with navigation on screen. However, several intermittent alarm sounds were heard with a flash notice “There is a 1 minute delay” at the top of the screen. I also noticed a red broken line indicated on screen on the motorway I was travelling on which I have not seen before. I would be really grateful if anyone could shed a light on this please.

Bazzzer

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 Jazz EX Navi
Re: 2018 I- vtec ex navi cvt navigation alarm
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 08:36:20 PM »
What you see is normal I think. I've seen the red dashed line before.

When there's a traffic problem, you'll also see the cars on the right hand side of the screen become yellow or red.  Touching the cars will display a screen with details about the traffic delay that lies ahead.

If you only have a 1 min delay, you're not likely to notice any difference in your arrival time  but, if there's a significant delay, the arrival time will change until the traffic delay disappears.

A few weeks ago I had a 25min traffic warning for the road I was actually on and there was no traffic around at all!

Gaatmagpie

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: 2018 Honda Jazz 1.3-iVTEC EX NAVI CVT
Re: 2018 I- vtec ex navi cvt navigation alarm
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2022, 05:27:47 PM »
Thanks Bazzar for your response it’s vm appreciated. I guessed it was probably something like that but it’s a bit of a concern hearing an alarm flash up on your first drive of the car on a motorway. Something I will have to get used to. Thanks again  ;)

Tags:

anything