Author Topic: Parcel Shelf plastic connector replacement  (Read 2839 times)

jimbopolo85

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 2018
Parcel Shelf plastic connector replacement
« on: April 22, 2024, 10:26:16 AM »
I am looking to replace the near and off side plastic parcel shelf parts as the plastic connectors have snapped off. I have no idea what they are called. can someone let me know:

What they are called?
can you replace just this part or is it apart of a larger piece of trim?

Picture is attached - 2018 Jazz 1.5

kevinivtec

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.4 ivtec ex i shift auto
Re: Parcel Shelf plastic connector replacement
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 11:46:27 AM »
hi hello i think the part you req is called a holder pt no 84403-tfo-003za  holder r/l nh167l these are the part not on the honda parts website hope this helps

Lord Voltermore

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Jazz EX
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2024, 03:05:07 PM »
I suspect you will be shocked by Hondas price, even if  a small part if its available separately.   Your best bet may be used parts.  Car breakers may give a good price on  plastic parts that would otherwise go into the crusher or even cost them money to recycle.

If you cant find a yard that is breaking that model  google' used car parts finder.' You will find several sites where you enter the parts you need  (part number and maybe a description and photos,) .Car dismantlers ,possibly several, will contact you through the site with their offer price including postage.   - a bit like being sent personalised ebay listings.  I was able to pay using the sites own secure payment system.I cant remember which site i used.
  Trust a dog to guard your house  , but not your sandwich

Steve_M

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2024 Jazz Crosstar e:HEV
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 09:27:48 AM »
The part you are looking for is part of the side panel, so it would need replacing completely, so the sourcing of a used panel would be you cheapest route.

A new side panel will cost you in the region of £230

Marco1979

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Crosstar 2021 Crystal Red
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 10:19:06 AM »
Seems that a bit of DIY with some nuts and bolts might do the trick; you can glue the hollow piece that fell off over the end, so you cannot see the DIY any longer.

Tags: