Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Door mirror squeaks when opening and closing
« Last post by JJazz on Today at 12:52:53 PM »
Other than that operates normally. Any ideas?
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by peteo48 on Today at 12:03:04 PM »
As Cobb2 implies this absolutely should be a recall and I guess the only reason it hasn't been is that it will be ruinously expensive for Honda as it's clearly not just the Jazz that's affected.

I'll be honest and I speak as a Honda loyalist, if I'd known this was an issue I wouldn't have touched the Jazz Mk4 with a 10 foot barge pole. The car is potentially dangerous and you have the knowledge that a massive bill might be winging its way to you at some point.

I want out - I want rid of this car. I'm going to start looking at my options.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Farewell to the Jazz, hello to the HR-V
« Last post by Whiteshark on Today at 08:02:13 AM »
That’s great to hear, although I don’t think all new car prices are at rock bottom. There have been huge price increases, together with stock Honda need to shift, which tbh I predicted.
You can’t really go wrong in taking the action you have, and got your timing spot on.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: i need advice on what to do
« Last post by Whiteshark on Today at 07:57:00 AM »
I guess it would be helpful to know how much you have been quoted. I’m sure there will be plenty of advisors.
« Last post by Lord Voltermore on Today at 07:20:08 AM »
My first motor vehicle at the age of 16 was a Honda C50. This motorcycle, the worlds biggest selling motor vehicle, was the foundation of Hondas reputation.      Here is an extract from the Wikipedia entry-

"The Super Cub sold poorly at first, owing mainly to the recession in Japan, and then three months after the 1958 launch when customer complaints began rolling in about slipping clutches. Honda salesmen and factory workers gave up holidays to repair the affected Super Cubs, visiting each customer in person."

Take note Honda.Thats how you built a good reputation. Its still applies . To paraphrase the words of the Roman General Pompey  "Speak not of delays and payment. We have Forums"
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: USB data input
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 03:58:14 AM »
There are a few tweaks you need like setting your music app to not go to sleep if you don't use the app for a while and also set the app to ignore do not disturb

Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / i need advice on what to do
« Last post by dolci on March 28, 2024, 10:25:17 PM »
I drive a Honda Jazz Auto 2014 my gearbox is giving me problems as it can not reverse and the speed is very low on drive my mechanic is giving me two options either I go for refurbish or I buy a new gearbox ....which is economically viable please I need help on what to do its a family car and the kids at on holiday
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Farewell to the Jazz, hello to the HR-V
« Last post by crosstarhonda on March 28, 2024, 09:32:45 PM »
Last April traded in the crosstar for a new hrv! Had a cracking deal with gatwick honda. One year to the day and 12,500 miles later another great deal, car plus £3,000 and another brand new hrv. So, second hand car values still strong and new car prices at rock bottom. All because of car wow and motorway who the dealer matched. Well chuffed.
« Last post by Nicksey on March 28, 2024, 09:08:58 PM »
I will be extremely surprised Chis52 if your problem is not the Brake Simulator and I'm sure you will let them know about all the other examples - assuming they are not aware already.  Hope they are as supportive as my dealer seems to be, although of course that is not enough at present, and it looks like we may need further action than just supportive dealers.

This is the beauty of forums like this. It is a perfect example of how sharing information can lead to positive action. I wonder how many Jazz owners with this fault there are that don't belong to this group, who don't know it is a recognised problem and will just accept the car is out of warranty, and pay up without a fuss.
New Members / Re: Honda Jazz driver since 2007
« Last post by RichardA on March 28, 2024, 08:28:47 PM »
Hello and welcome. :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything