Author Topic: Honda Warranty  (Read 5674 times)

Comical Engineer

Honda Warranty
« on: January 23, 2007, 11:02:05 AM »
Mrs CE’s Jazz just had it’s 3rd yearly service with about 26000 miles on it. It’s 3 years old at the end of Jan 07. At the service, I asked our local dealer (Saunders, Chester) to have a look at the alloys, one of which was showing signs of corrosion (a small patch) near the centre cap.

Saunders took photos of the wheels and sent them off to Honda UK. To my surprise, I got a phone call today saying that they have four new wheels ready to be fitted and when would we like to book the car in to get them done!

Outstanding performance from Honda! Smiley

I really can’t imagine many companies doing this!

guest1232

• Topic Starter
Re: Honda Warranty
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 08:57:01 PM »
We bought a brand new Mazda MX5 at 20.5K and the wheel nuts went rusty, the dealer also persuaded us to have the drain tubes upgraded on warranty and did both jobs at the same time. They had to have the car back on a second day because they didn't know how to input the radio code, half the trim clips were missing and the wheel nuts went rusty again after 2 weeks. I ended up calling Mazda UK to complain before the dealer rang me to book an appointment as promised. i find Honda dealers to be much better, even though they seem to think I want Gap insurance, £500 service plans and Superguard. On Gap insurance, has anybody ever lived through a crash bad enough to total a new car and wanted to drive again? 8)

Tags: