Author Topic: Jazz GE service costs  (Read 5044 times)

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Jazz GE service costs
« on: January 21, 2010, 09:42:29 PM »
I thought it would be good idea if we could share what we are paying to service our Jazz's at Honda dealers.

Please specify:
Which Jazz you own (e.g., 1.4 EX manual)
Year/reg (e.g., 2009/09)
Miles (e.g., 12,000)
Dealer's name and location
Service cost including parts & labour, VAT and - if applicable - consumables (tyres, brake pads/discs, wiper blades, etc) and loan car charges but excluding any repairs or accessories fitted.

If you supplied your own oil or any parts then please state that.

Please mention if the dealer offered a drop off/collection service for either you or your Jazz.

Please do not use this topic for discussion - only state the above information and post each service in a new reply. Also, I will delete replies older then one year in order to keep it relevant.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 07:54:11 PM by RichardA »

eljuero

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 Comfort
Re: Jazz GE service costs
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 04:11:36 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 08:56:14 PM by eljuero »
100+1 HP

guest765

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 09:14:30 AM »
Given how finding the time to do it myself is getting harder to i have asked my local service centre how much using Honda parts it would be for a 20 thousand mile service.
Does anyone know what a main dealer would charge to do a 20 thousand mile service???

DWF

• Approved Member
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 09:49:10 AM »
When I picked up my new Jazz yesterday the salesman told me that they(Honda) have a one off payment deal of £500 for 4 years servicing which includes all routine parts, labour and VAT.
According to the last edition of What Car when they compared the Jazz to a Kia Venga the 3 year (12,000 mile) service costs come out at around £525.
If you are keeping the car for 4 years then it might be worth taking up the offer, I think he said it was transferable to a new owner and was honoured by any Honda dealer nationwide.

Tags:

anything