Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Warning Chime While Driving
« Last post by embee on Today at 07:18:01 PM »
Lane departure warning? Does the display show anything? LDW shows a steering wheel in orange.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Low compression GE6
« Last post by AlekJazz on Today at 06:47:03 PM »
Thanks, I think that I will change mechanic for that test :)
I’m starting to sound like a broken record but I really despise the default Honda infotainment system.

I know there’s a hidden developer menu you can access which unlocks android developer menu (which I managed to do)

Anyone know anything in regards of:

Changing that the press ok to access the screen upon start does not show up

And possible changing the button layout commands on the steering wheel?

To whoever who assigned the buttons in the default way there has to be a special place in hell. Yeah put the main button under your thumb a source change (which you never do) and pause playback put that in a different effi g menu which forbids any muscle memory.

Who designed this stuff and who said ok to this wtf.

So yeah anyone has any idea? Maybe adb connect to the car stereo and change some values in some files? Just thinking out loud but I know I’m not the only one here which hates it.

Don’t get me wrong here - I love my Honda jazz 2019  :)
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by ninanina on Today at 06:08:00 PM »
I just got a really good p/ex on my Crosstar and the dealership said it was just the type of car they wanted, I would try shopping somewhere else!

The next nearest Honda dealer is a fair distance from me and it’s part of the same franchise

When I drive the Yaris to compare I don’t expect the same treatment as I know them very well and they have always been excellent
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by ninanina on Today at 06:03:40 PM »
Many dealerships don't want p/ex or do deals they are transfixed with selling finance add ons etc, the vehicle is an inconvenience.

Well they will be out of luck with me as I don’t want finance and the only add ons I would buy would be a service plan and extended warranty

If selling a vehicle is an inconvenience to them then I just wouldn’t deal with them
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz Heater
« Last post by Jazzfan49 on Today at 05:57:39 PM »
My 2023 SR Warms up within a mile or so from a cold start, set at 20 degrees the car is lovely and warm and I use this setting all through the winter, if I want more or less heat then I use between 18 & 22 degrees, I don’t have heated seats and am comfortable with just the heating system the Jazz has.
 :D ;D
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Warning Chime While Driving
« Last post by Fitzharris on Today at 05:35:23 PM »
My Honda:2020 JAZZ 1.3 I-VTEC EX CVT AUTO  made a chime warning  sound a few times on yesterday's commute.  I've had the car for a year. It is a warning sound I've never heard before in this car. After stopping and restarting it did not come back. I've searched the manual and the forum but it is a mystery. Can anyone on here explain?
Thanks in advance for your response.
Patrick
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Alarms and problems
« Last post by chrisv on Today at 05:28:11 PM »
Sorry, booked in wrong section as it's a 2011
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Remote Fob Programming Mode not engaging
« Last post by FredWidgy on Today at 05:25:56 PM »
Hi,

Just got a "new" jazz, only had one remote fob, acquired 2 more, and went to programme them.   It entered programming mode the first time - locks toggled - but then I guess I screwed up and exited programming mode before I got any of the fobs programmed in, as now none of the fobs work.

Fine I figured, I'll just re-enter programming mode, but now it never enters programming mode, the locks never toggle.   Is there a timeout before I can programme again, or have I done something more drasticly wrong?
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Alarms and problems
« Last post by chrisv on Today at 05:11:24 PM »
Hi,
Probably been asked before but bare with me.came home from shopping, put stuff away, sat down for a cuppa and the car alarm went off. Went out and switched it off, I hadn't realised it had an alarm, never heard it before.checked all the doors etc. , locked it up with the fob as normal, a few minutes later it went off again.all the door open indicators were working normally, looked at the bonnet sensor, unplugged it and a bit later it went off again, bridged the plug and as expected the alarm went off. From all this I take it that all sensors are ok. I've been on line and it's confusing to say the least, my car shouldn't have an alarm, people are saying that their car doesn't have an alarm. I wish mine didn't, it has the immobiliser and double locking. Anyway I gave up and booked it in with honda for Monday morning but I'm reluctant to pay for expensive parts on a 2011 car. Hoping they can just disconnect it, any ideas welcome. PS locking with the key sets the alarm,
Chris
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything