Author Topic: putting sub in 2006 sub  (Read 1739 times)

TIM182

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: IV GOT A 2006 JAZZ
putting sub in 2006 sub
« on: July 31, 2020, 10:09:48 PM »
I would like to put sub in car. i need to put a linesplitter for the speakers. but i do not know what the wires do in the back. the player is FNT9HN34S or p/n 39100-saa-e310-m1.

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: putting sub in 2006 sub
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 08:10:08 AM »
You will need a bigger battery  :o
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

TnTkr

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 GK5 Jazz 1.5 Dynamic 6MT
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 08:17:30 AM »
As the generator is the one to make the electric power, battery size really matters only if listening the audio when the engine is not running.

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 09:19:31 AM »
As the generator is the one to make the electric power, battery size really matters only if listening the audio when the engine is not running.

Exactly - I used to work with a guy who had a car with a huge stereo system in his car, he liked to arrive a work early ( to get a parking spot ) and listen to his sound system. He had a booster pack in his boot that he had to clip onto battery and use to start his car after work pretty much every day.... and that was after maybe half an hour of listening in a morning... that 400 watt speaker equaled 34 amps.......
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

TnTkr

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 GK5 Jazz 1.5 Dynamic 6MT
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 09:58:47 PM »
Exactly - I used to work with a guy who had a car with a huge stereo system in his car, he liked to arrive a work early ( to get a parking spot ) and listen to his sound system. He had a booster pack in his boot that he had to clip onto battery and use to start his car after work pretty much every day.... and that was after maybe half an hour of listening in a morning... that 400 watt speaker equaled 34 amps.......

With that kind of operational profile a bigger battery is indeed absolutely necessary!

Tags:

anything