Author Topic: Radio,central lock,ceiling light not working  (Read 2115 times)

nyelokjail

• Registered Member
Radio,central lock,ceiling light not working
« on: August 26, 2018, 08:24:07 PM »
Hi, i facing problem with 2006 jazz/fit..before this problem happen, my 4years son play with radio cd repeatly in & out cd into cd player..when i check got no. 8 fused (15A) under hood burn out..when i try to change it keep blow the fused, i check with multimemter got 12.4volt output from this fuse..i already take out all individual fuse under dashbox, still it keep blow & reading 12.4V..i also remove ceiling bulb and check it continuity & got no got any idea where i need to check for this problem? Thank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Re: Radio,central lock,ceiling light not working
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 09:14:22 PM »
If a fuse keeps blowing there is some short of low resistance circuit beyond it, probably a short circuit. According to my Haynes manual, F8 in the under-bonnet fuse box powers the reversing lights. F3 is the interior light, but that is a main fuse so it should be okay. The radio comes from F26 on the passenger fuse box and central locking via F28, also in the passenger fuse box. F3 also supplies these fuses but as it also supplies all ignition circuits it must be okay.

nyelokjail

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 09:37:51 AM »
All the fuse under dashboard dont have any problem, already check with multimeter, i remove all the fuse under dashboard and insert back, now got another problem, srs light on..haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 10:24:18 AM »
now got another problem, srs light on.
If that has only happened since you lifted the fuses may I suggest you revisit them.
Regarding the interior light, if your son was playing in the car, may he have moved the switch on the light itself. The switch has 3 positions. On with doors/on all the time/off all the time.

Tags:

anything