Author Topic: Hi there.  (Read 3436 times)

guest7325

Hi there.
« on: January 01, 2018, 10:32:43 PM »
Hi there, I am a new member to ClubJazz. my name is Mickey, I am 26 from Newcastle, England. I have owned my 05 GD1 now for just over a year, I have to say I am obsessed with it. My first car was a Honda Civic EK3 which I modified constantly, since that car I have 2 young children and therefore needed a bigger car with more doors/room and being greatly obsessed with all things Honda and JDM I set my sights on a Jazz/Fit. I found a fellow Honda enthusiast selling a Honda Jazz Sport and picked it up for only £300.
It did come with its problems though as which reflected in the price. The gearbox was very noisy, and it had just ran out of MOT. It needed new front brake lines and new front suspension arms to get through the MOT, I then got seen to it that the gearbox was rebuilt, even though very costly it has never had a hiccup since. I plan on keeping this car for a long time and if I ever came to sell it, it would be to buy another Jazz/Fit. Just thought I would give you fellow members a brief background of where I am coming from and I am very happy to be a part of ClubJazz.. This is my 05 GD1 L13A in the attachment.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Re: Hi there.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 10:49:58 PM »
Welcome. Nice car. You will be hoping next year's MOT is not as heavy as last year!

jazzway

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: 2010 — 1.4 iShift Elegance — Storm Silver — GG3 L13Z2 3rd gen.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 02:12:10 PM »
Welcome to Clubjazz, Mickey. :)

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 08:08:04 PM »
Hello and welcome. :)

Tags: