Author Topic: What is the average insurance cost for Honda Jazz EX CVT ?  (Read 9500 times)

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

• Trader
  • Approved Member
Re: What is the average insurance cost for Honda Jazz EX CVT ?
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2017, 10:06:35 PM »
Hi,
If anyone does ever need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

trevg

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 honda jazz ex
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2017, 04:00:45 PM »
hi woody, im 70 with maximum ncb and I have a 2015 jazz si and I paid £207 with the RAC.  I know its a different spec to yours but it shouldn't be that far out.

kevinivtec

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.4 ivtec ex i shift auto
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2017, 04:23:34 PM »
just quoted £216.0 fully comp with legal/ protected ncb and courtesy car/ 9 yrs ncb on jazz 2010 ex auto thats with AA, Quoted £329. with Direct line same cover CRAZY!!!

babyjazz

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 1.2 Mk2
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2017, 04:56:03 PM »
As a new driver, for a 25 yr old female such as myself, best quote was around £900, and it goes up to 2k for other quotes.  :o

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2017, 05:18:31 PM »
When my daughter passed her test, and came to insure her old mini, she was able to secure a six month insurance, with no claims bonus starting for the second six months. Made a huge difference for a first time insurer.

guest1372

• Topic Starter
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2017, 04:50:22 PM »
I've just re-insured my car, although not comparable due to value/circumstances (£156 fully comp, SDCP, 9+ NCD,
 £200 excess, parked outside).   The interesting part was in the exclusions, I checked to make sure driving other cars, windscreen chips, and green card was included but take note of what is excluded:

- Loss or damage resulting from incorrectly maintaining or fuelling the car or from the use of substandard fuel, lubricants or parts.
- Loss or damage caused by any mechanical or electrical, electronic computer or computer software failures, breakdowns, faults or breakages.
- Loss....  as a result of someone taking it by fraud or trickery while pretending to be a buyer.
- Damaged or broken glass in panoramic glass roofs.

I guess the first one is really aimed at the people running diesels on chip fat, the second one is a little broad but seems to exclude self-combusting Vauxhall Zafiras but the glass roof exception might affect some EX owners.
--
TG

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tags:

anything