Author Topic: First Jazz  (Read 3005 times)

guest7191

First Jazz
« on: October 17, 2017, 10:29:06 AM »
I shall have it at the end of the week (Fri.20thOct.) My 20 year old marvelous, orange CRV has failed it's TUV (German MOT) It is absolutely immaculate, with every extra - automatic, sunroof, sidebars, towing hitch, picnic table, recent summer and winter tyres, exhaust and rad. everything in complete working order, fully serviced by Honda BUT, inside the cills rust has been silently working away and it is, so I'm told, beyond repair.
I'm down-sizing to a jazz which has to be an automatic, difficult to find in this part of the world, its a bit older than I wanted but has only done 90,000km (60,000 miles, one owner, full Honda service history). Here I go.

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Re: First Jazz
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 01:07:43 PM »
Welcome. I hope you like the Jazz. It is always a blow when the dreaded rust takes its toll. The same thing happened with my Volvo (though I am pleased to see that the guy who bought it had the skills or the contacts to repair it and it has passed its MOT and is still going strong). Like you, everything else was in tip top condition, probably the reason someone saved it from the crusher.

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 08:14:47 PM »
Hello and welcome. :)

guest7191

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 01:02:38 PM »
There's been a hitch, the Honda garage rang to say that they have two mechanics off ill and everything is behind. So I'm guaranteed to have by this coming Thursday (26th Oct.) I'll report after that.

jazzway

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: 2010 — 1.4 iShift Elegance — Storm Silver — GG3 L13Z2 3rd gen.
First Jazz
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 03:38:28 PM »
Welcome to Clubjazz from the Netherlands. :)

Tags: