Author Topic: Incoming!! 2016 Mulberry Metallic EX-L Navi  (Read 9927 times)

guest6189

Incoming!! 2016 Mulberry Metallic EX-L Navi
« on: June 24, 2016, 08:10:30 PM »
Hi everyone!!

Just showing some love from sunny Southern California.. I recently picked it up at my local dealer and I can't be more pleased with this little beast. I was originally in love with the Fit and set on getting that; but once I saw my purple monster and took it for a spin I knew it had to be mine. I would always appreciate a little more power, and the IT system is a little clunky; but no complaints here :)

See you out there!

guest5168

• Topic Starter
Re: Incoming!! 2016 Mulberry Metallic EX-L Navi
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 08:29:53 PM »
that's a sweet car! Congrats!

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 08:18:30 PM »
Very nice!

Rory

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 EX Manual - gone to a family member. Still look after it, and a 2014 EX driven by daughter.
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 12:42:19 PM »
I was originally in love with the Fit and set on getting that; but once I saw my purple monster and took it for a spin I knew it had to be mine.

Congrats!

Is it brand-new?  Reason I ask is it sounds like you were able to test drive the actual car and buy it there and then.  In the UK, we're expected to order and then cheerfully wait, often several months, for the car to be built.

guest6189

• Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 06:09:58 PM »
I was originally in love with the Fit and set on getting that; but once I saw my purple monster and took it for a spin I knew it had to be mine.

Congrats!

Is it brand-new?  Reason I ask is it sounds like you were able to test drive the actual car and buy it there and then.  In the UK, we're expected to order and then cheerfully wait, often several months, for the car to be built.

Yes I was fortunate enough to have 6 brand new to choose from in different setups! I went through them all thoroughly before deciding on mine.

Tags:

anything